Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.

Tiffany is having a great time catching up with Sooyoung while working. The tall lady have a lot of things to blabber. She kept on talking even at times Tiffany wasn't responding to her.

"So Tiff, when can I meet Ms. Kim?" Sooyoung held her face as she twinkle her eyes cutely.

"Probably later. Why?"

"Nothing. I just wanna make sure that I'll see her."

"Why? You don't trust me?" Tiffany put down her pen as she look at Sooyoung with an annoying smirk on her face.

"Duh! As if you don't know me. How did you met her, btw?"

"She almost killed me." Tiffany look down with a gloomy face.

"What?! Are you fucking serious?!" Sooyoung hit the table as she stood up aggressively.

"Kidding!" Tiffany stuck her tongue out like a kid. Sooyoung glared at her while Tiffany just laughed at her.

---

"Please hand this to Mr. Kim of sales department." Taeyeon handed some papers to Minho.

"Right away, noona." The man politely bowed to the blonde.

"Thank you." Taeyeon spoke without looking to her Secretary. She immediately divert her attention to read some documents and new proposals.

The blonde heard the door closing and just like that, her office is once again quiet. And for some reason, Taeyeon doesn't find it peaceful at all. She felt sad. She wanted someone to keep her company but she can't tell anyone about it. Because she had put to everyone's brain that she want it better to be alone. The blonde doesn't know what's happening to her either. There are times that she wanted to be alone but she doesn't wanna be alone either. It's difficult to understand that kind of feeling. But it's more difficult if you're the one who's feeling it.

Taeyeon's phone rang loudly that stopped her to think further. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when she saw Minho's name.

"Noona, Yoona noona is here again." Minho informed the blonde who is reading some documents.

"Let her in." She simply replied.

Taeyeon heard Minho's agreement before hanging up. She continue to read the documents in her hand while waiting for Yoona's arrival. Taeyeon has a feeling why her donsaeng is here again. And it's not a good feeling. She heard the door opened quietly but didn't broke her eyes from the documents. Yoona carefully closed the door then walk silently to her unnie's desk.

"Unnie." Compared to the cheerful greetings this morning, Yoona sounded gloomy.

Taeyeon raised her head to look at her donsaeng and was startle to see her crying. The blonde immediately stood up and hug her.

"Unnie, I didn't told her. I didn't had a chance. I saw her with a guy." Yoona spoke in between her tears. She hug the blonde tightly and cried her heart out on her unnie's shoulder.

"Shhh! Hush, darling. Come here, let's sit on the sofa." Taeyeon carefully guided her to sit on the sofa. The blonde then took a glass and filled it with water. She sat beside the crying lady and let her drink the water. Watching Yoona, Taeyeon's heart is breaking. Right in front of her is her greatest fear, to see any of her two donsaengs in pain the two people who she cared the most.

"Unnie, I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. I know you're busy but I don't know where to run. No one understand me better than you. I'm so sorry, unnie." Yoona lowered her head in embarrassment and tears kept flowing from her eyes.

Taeyeon heaved a sigh. She hates to see this but there's nothing she can do. If it wasn't Seohyun that made Yoona cry, Taeyeon would definitely do everything to make her pay. But it's Seohyun. Her another lovely donsaeng. She can't do anything at this moment but to be there for Yoona and make sure that she will feel that she's not alone. And that she is always her unnie who understand her no matter how hard to understand the situation may be.