Chapter 4: Psycho

The next morning.

Tiffany opened her eyes, waking up to a new day that will start her new life, her alarm clock doesn't even rang yet. It's a good start for the day, because Tiffany's bed is a body magnet. She couldn't leave it, and it's a surprise for her to wake up this early.

She sat up, still eyes closed. The dream she had in her sleep is still fresh in her mind. She saw herself laying on the ground in the middle of a dark forest, and there was a lion who seems to be ready to eat her. The lion walked slowly to her direction. Just a few inches and she'll be a dead meat, but out of a sudden, a big black wolf came and saved her.

Funny because in her dream, she recognized the lion as Nichkhun who's still trying to ruin her life. And the wolf who saved her is none other than Taeyeon. It made sense tho. It's true in real life that Nichkhun wanted to crash her into pieces. Taeyeon on the other hand is her savior. Her real life hero.

Tiffany shook her head as she opened her eyes into the reality. She is sitting on her bed, still on her pjs. She chuckled to the memory of her little dream. It's like a fantasy drama that you could watch on the internet. Why did I even saw such a thing in my dreams? Weird.

Like a que, her alarm clock rang loudly, seemingly reminding her to get up and get ready. Because this is her day. The day where she will put an end to her sufferings, the day she's been waiting to get the right revenge. The big day she's been waiting for. And it's all thanks to Taeyeon.

So without further a do, Tiffany rushed to her bathroom to take a nice and calming bath, she relaxed her mind while doing so. Telling herself that everything's gonna be alright. And everything will fall back to its original places.

Tiffany wore a black and gold elegant knee-length dress. Personally chosen by non other than KTY. She received the package last night in a box with an luxurious red and gold ribbon wrapped around it. With a small card attached in it with a simple words saying,

"You always look great in everything you wear. However, I wanted to ask you a little favor and wear this to match my outfit for tomorrow. See you!
Ps. Get some rest. You'll be tired tomorrow xD. - KTY."

That simple and little amount of words from Taeyeon melted her heart effectively. Just how could this little creature make her feel this way so easily? Nah, maybe because she is just thankful and that lingered in her mind forever. Because no one had showed her this genuine concern. No one even lend her an hand when she was in the lowest and darkest state.

Applying the final touch of her make up, she stared at her reflection on the mirror. Beautiful. Taeyeon indeed have a good taste. No wonder she always looks great whatever she wear.

Tiffany, as the upcoming new owner and CEO of the Song's Publishing Company, felt pressured and nervous. Officially taking the role is even more nerve wracking than the process of stealing it away from Victoria.

Tiffany, breathe. Everything's gonna be alright. You got this girl!

After doing a little cheer up for herself, Tiffany then finally walk her way out. She is walking like a goddess on the parking lot of her apartment. And as she was about to press her car key, she spotted a petite woman leaning on her car.

Taeyeon...

Taeyeon is wearing her black suit paired up with a golden tie. Just how can she look so good in that suit? She's cute tho.

"Good morning, President Hwang." Taeyeon joked.

"Yah! Don't call me that." The latter protests.