Chapter 12: Memento

Tiffany run straight into her bed. She doesn't even bother to change her clothes nor did she removed her shoes. Heck! She don't even care if her make up is smudge and she's looking like a mess.

Sooyoung came running after her. The tall lady heaved a sigh seeing her friend crying hard on her bed. She walk slowly to approach the broken lady.

"Hey, come here." Sooyoung offered her wide open arms, signalling Tiffany to cry on her shoulder.

Tiffany didn't think twice as she hug her friend tight. She cried her broken heart on her best friend's shoulder.

Sooyoung did nothing but to rub her friend's back and try to soothe her. It took quite a while to finally soothe Tiffany but she patiently waited.

"I'm sorry my make up is all over your shirt." Tiffany apologized once she saw the marks on Sooyoung's clothes knowing that it's the tall lady's favorite shirt.

"This is nothing. I'm worried about you. You didn't even told me that you and Taeyeon have something going on. I mean, it's obvious that you love her. I can see it clearly the way you treat her. But never crossed in my mind that she is your girlfriend. I thought you're just being sweet and clingy as usual." Sooyoung carefully open the topic of Taeyeon and Tiffany's relationship.

"Didn't you heard her? We're not girlfriends. We're never official. Maybe that's why I didn't have the audacity to brag about it." Tiffany bitterly respond.

"Wait. I'm still confuse, I'm sorry. I know I've just been working for a week with you. And I've known Taeyeon personally for a week too. But I'm certain that I saw how she looks at you. And the way she treats you. She's so gently like as if you're some kind of fragile rare gem that she would put her life in line to protect you 'cause she never want to destroy you. Yet how come she's breaking you now?" Sooyoung stated her mind.

"Something's fishy. I'm sure you both have the same feelings for each other. Otherwise, she wouldn't treat you like a Queen. She bought a freaking company for you! And treated you obviously better than anyone from your past." Sooyoung suddenly stopped with her eyes widening. Tiffany who's silently listening to her raise her eyebrow in confusion.

"Do you know about Taeyeon's past?" Sooyoung ask suddenly.

"Of course, Sooyoung-ah! Remember? We were worst than those nasty paparazzi. We stalked her and intrude her privacy like monsters." Tiffany sadly reminded her friend. She felt extremely ashamed about that certain moment of their past.

"I'm fully aware of that, Miyoung. I mean, her whole past. Like how is she before she became a singer and how did she just disappeared from everyone five years ago?" Sooyoung stated, feeling a sense of mysterious. Tiffany is looking at her friend like as if Sooyoung had grown another head.

"You're weird." The brunette said before standing up to wash her face in her bathroom.

"Call me weird but I'm sure that it has something to do about her past." Sooyoung insisted.

"Whatever." Tiffany completely ignored her friend as she diverted her attention in cleaning her face.

Tiffany is still feeling hurt from the words Taeyeon had said, yes. But on top of that, her love for her is still powerful. She can't even blame the blonde because she knew that somehow, Sooyoung is right. That maybe Taeyeon is still hurting from her past. And she's blaming  herself for not talking about it with Taeyeon so she could understand better. Then again, if she asked Taeyeon, would the blonde open up to her? And as painful as it sounds, Taeyeon doesn't trust her to the point of opening herself to her.

Tiffany just hoped that Taeyeon could be more open to her. Or at least let her help in a simplest way of listening to her pains.

I just wish she would speak up a bit. I get it that people can be so quiet about their pain, that you won't even realize they're hurting until they had enough and burst out. And Taeyeon is exactly that type of a person. She used to deal everything alone, used to keep her pains with her.