1. The Slipper

Jimin woke up when he felt his butts hit the durable mahogany wooden floor. "What the fuck!" He thundered when he opened his eyes and saw Taehyung who had pushed him off of the bed.

"What is wrong with you?" He hissed in pain rubbing the buttocks.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you Park? You promised you would not drink that much. Not only you got zonked you brought a stranger at home. My home. Need I remind you it is my bed room?" Taehyung gnawed over the last words.

"Calm down! I can't remember anything." Jimin held his head with both hands and ruffled his hair vigorously.

"Go make me coffee." Jimin demanded from Taehyung, stretching his neck muscles.

When no response was received from his friend, he subtly whipped his neck to look at fuming taller, who was all set to charge at him.

"Bitch! I will make you coffee, alright! Do you want anything else with it? Poison perhaps!" Taehyung snarked as he threw the duvet over bed which he snatched away from Jimin before kicking his ass.

Jimin ran for his life screaming and knocking the things off of table and nightstand.

"Stop you fucker. Your dead body will leave this house today." Taehyung followed the smaller, but faster male with his slipper in hand while the other slipper remained where it belonged, his right foot.

Taehyung wanted to take the aim but Jimin was shrewd man. He knew how to dodge slippers, toilet paper rolls, books, table lamp, vase or basically anything Taehyung had a past history of throwing at him.

"STOP! I can't run anymore. My pants are slipping down." Jimin screamed as he halted getting himself behind sofa in living room while Taehyung smirked.

Jimin leaned behind the sofa and waited for slipper to deploy at his head at any moment but when it did not arrive Jimin raised a little to peek at the enemy border and there he saw someone taking slipper from Taehyung's hand. It was his would-be husband.

Taehyung gasped when an arm snaked his lower abdomen from behind while his slipper was taken away.

Just as he turned his lips were smashed against the tall handsome man's. They kissed passionately while slipper stayed safe in Kim Seokjin's hand.

Jimin now decided that it was safe for his entire body to come out as compared to earlier when only his floating head dared to scrutinize the slipper.

His itch was not ditched yet when he decided to hoot for the couple. He whistled loudly rolling his tongue around his finger, which jolted the couple apart. "Get a room kids!" He yelled smirking.

Taehyung's face again scrunched with frown as he tried to pull slipper from Jin's hand who did everything to not let Taehyung reach the weapon of choice.

"Babe, it's alright. It's okay. Calm down." He said throwing slipper far away and enclosed Taehyung in a tight hug and motioned for Jimin to run.

Jimin kept wriggling his brows at Jin teasingly and the latter face palmed.

"Let's sit and talk." Jin soon tamed the beast aka Taehyung.

Taehyung glared at Jimin and while walking towards the sofa. Jin took a seat between the two frenemies cautiously.

"I have told him so many times that this casual dating is not going to get him his husband. He should get serious now and drink responsibly. But no. He thinks he is still a teenager with no responsibilities whatsoever." Taehyung was still speaking when Jimin cut him off.

"Just because you are ready to compromise with your life does not mean I am too. No offense Jin." Jimin said sassily yanking away his bangs from his eyes by cocking his head.

"I am not asking you to get married but at least get into a meaning relationship. What is this? Every day you sleep with a new guy who only use you for your body. Do you think they respect you? You should listen to things they say behind you." Taehyung was getting impatient while Jin did not have any chance to gain on the conversation.

"Why do I care what they say. As Darling Samantha says; If I worried what every bitch in New York was saying about me, I would never leave the house. Besides I am happy with the things the way they are right now." Jimin said as he rolled his eyes.

"You just think you are happy now. What about when I am not here? What then? Who will you go to cry? Who will you go for advise?"

As much as Jimin liked his current lifestyle and he was not the one to wear his heart on his sleeves, he also knew Taehyung was right but he hated 'changes'. The changes made him anxious and now that Taehyung is getting married in few months he could not help but get more anxious which resulted him being more Jimin than the usual Jimin.

"Duh! Mark Zuckerberg did not make social media for nothing. Though he is spying on our data but it works for me. I mean I am not a fucking millionaire that Mark will steal from me." Jimin added in a mock wince.

"Will you stop joking around for once in your life? What if you feel lonely after I am gone? There is no such thing as soulmates. That fucking concept is the biggest scam. You need to meet someone and put efforts to make things work. Nothing will come to you by magic." Taehyung was now teary eyed which made Jimin sigh.

"Okay I will think about it Cinderella. No tears required." Jimin quipped.

Jin now comforted Taehyung while Jimin adjusted his belt across belt hoops which would have fallen if Jin did not arrive.

Jimin invited himself to join to hug and made it group hug by clinging to Jin's back. "Aww. My babies." He fondly murmured.

Taehyung outstretched his arms and encased Jimin into the hug and sighed. For Jimin, internally there was storm rising of uncertainty. He knew every single word Taehyung just said will come true and his bad days will be like warning on rear view mirror. Closer than they appear. 

Few moments later they broke the hug and Taehyung walked towards his stranded slipper.

"So where are we on that coffee?" Jimin asked as he rested his head on sofa's head rest when a flying slipper was received on his head with a swoosh.

"OUCH!"

13 Jan 2021