32. The Ass Like That~~

"Do you want my mouth on your cock too?" Jungkook found himself teasing the younger and he nodded. "Words, my love."  

"Jungkook, please suck me. You are better than me in giving blow jobs." Jimin said with his seductive and desperate stare at the man. His cock was aching for a mouth, Jungkook's mouth. 

"Lay on the cushions and just relax for me." Jungkook asked the man under him and slowly slid down to Jimin's pelvis level. He looked up and saw Jimin looking down while licking his lips in anticipation. Jungkook blew a cold puff of breath on Jimin's penis and that alone caused the younger to close his eyes and hum softly.

Jungkook massaged his balls until he saw the cock streaming precum. He slowly leaned in and locked his mouth tightly around the shaft.

"AH- Fuck!" Jimin groaned so much louder than Jungkook did. "MOVE..."

Jungkook began to bob his head up and down faster. Jimin's whole body shivered at the intense sexual pleasure but Jungkook soon stopped, causing the submissive to open his eyes and look down immediately.

Jungkook licked a finger slowly and sultry while locking his eyes with Jimin. He looked so beddable that Jimin's cock spurt out a gush of precum. Jungkook traced down from his balls to his ass, until he reached the target. He slowly slid his middle finger inside Jimin's hole and lowered his mouth at the cock again. 

He sucked the hard cock and teased his tight hole until the point of no return. Jimin moaned and yelled. 

"I will cum." He informed the older the man felt himself growing hard again. He sucked harder while both of his hands fondled Jimin's balls. He deepthroated Jimin and then began to jerk his cock while still sucking at the head. 

Jimin felt so well that he thought he would never forget it. If sex after fights felt this good, he was willing to fight every day. Layers of semen erupted into Jungkook's mouth and some dribbled on his hands. Jimin yelled and yelled. 

Jungkook sucked it all until there was no more for him to drink. Jimin's orgasm subsided. "Hug me."

Jungkook climbed back up and turned Jimin towards him to entwine their naked bodies together. They leaned in for a soulful kiss.

The older knew Jimin could not go for another round of fucking by the way his eyes were drooping so he wrapped his arms around the smaller. "I love you, Jimin."

"I have always loved you." Jimin responded slowly and Jungkook chuckled, surely knowing that Jimin was lying, but he had no doubt about his future feelings for him.

"Always, huh?" 

Jimin pushed Jungkook's chest lightly and they both laughed. 

"By the way, I saw you at the door in the morning and I knew you were here." Jimin only gawked at the man. 

"The security feed, I have it on my maps when I am away. It shows me whoever came or left." Jungkook explained and Jimin sighed, turning his body from Jungkook to face the ceiling. 

"Too bad. I could have brought any man here but I can't do that now, can I?" Jimin jested and Jungkook shifted his weight on his elbow, caressing Jimin's chest softly.

"Why do you need another man when you have a 12-course meal lying with you, who makes love to you so good? You don't realize it but you always scream during sex that I am the best you have had." 

Jimin cocked his neck to see Jungkook and the older leaned in and softly kissed the plump lips. "I don't lie. You are the best and it is almost as if I hit a jackpot because I have had sex with a lot of men." Jimin grinned.