39. The Tough Choices

A week later, Jimin could not be happier, he showed off his huge diamond to everyone, literally everyone, even the bypassers on the street.

When he returned home and told Yoongi, the man picked him up and hugged him. He also cried and Jimin constantly made fun of him since then. He of course had to treat Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taemin to a lavish dinner.

From that day on, Jimin slept at Jungkook's place every night. The doctor had asked him to move in with him but Jimin did not want to leave Yoongi just yet. He felt that man was hiding his tears. He definitely felt that Yoongi was going to miss him infinitely.

Mrs. Jeon was flying to Korea today after she heard the news. She was certainly excited and wanted to help Jimin plan the wedding and help him in shopping. Jungkook was supposed to take his days off for a week so he could plan everything and set a wedding date.

As Jimin waited on the couch in Jungkook's living room, he panicked a little. This really was happening. While he knew Jungkook would take care of him to the ends of earth, he still felt a void of having no family with him.

His only sensible friend was Yoongi he could rely on while his other best friend was back in the US. By then, Jungkook got in and Jimin immediately flipped his frown into a happy face.

Jungkook kissed Jimin's lips as he came inside and hugged his man tightly, resting his head on Jimin's shoulders. "I missed you today."

"I miss you every moment. I cannot begin to start our journey together." Jimin caressed Jungkook's hair and kissed his cheek.

"Did you talk at work?" Jungkook pulled Jimin and sat him on the lap.

"They are willing to let me work in the US for three years." Jimin squealed the good news and the doctor smiled brightly.

"Oh, Jimin. You just resolved my biggest worry." He hugged Jimin and closed his eyes, feeling him breathe.

"What if I could not move?" Jimin asked while playing with Jungkook's shirt collar.

"Then I would cancel my work. I would not leave you to live alone for three weeks, let aside three years which is too long."

Jimin became silent for a minute and then pouted. "I will miss Yoongi."

"I know, but we will come to Korea for vacations and after three years, we will move back here baby. Moreover, you will have your other friend in the US to give you company."

"No, you don't understand. It's not about the company. I feel that he needs me too. He will be alone. I worry about that." Jimin got down from Jungkook's lap and sat on the carpet. He opened the file that was sent to him by the wedding planner.

Jungkook thought if he should tell Jimin about Yoongi because he knew for sure that the man would never tell Jimin, specially now that he was just a few days away from the wedding. After considerable thoughts, Jungkook cleared his throat. "Yoongi loves you."

"I know."

"No, I mean... He really loves you. He has feelings for you." Jungkook looked at Jimin and the man gazed up at his fiance.

"What?" He blinked and looked away, recollecting everything with Yoongi. The way he took care of him, carried his drunk ass home and cooked for him. He never hit Jimin when he actually kicked the hell out of Hoseok and Taemin. Jimin always irresponsibly took his car without asking his permission but Yoongi never denied him. From good days to the toughest ones, he was always there.

"I am such a bad friend." Jimin breathed in deeply and exhaled out slowly.

"You are not. You loved him in your own way and maybe he loved you because you were... You. Maybe he would not have had feelings for you if you were someone else." Jungkook assured Jimin and joined him on the floor.