35. The Clock's Ticking

Kai handed a beautifully wrapped square box to Jimin and he looked at it with a dumbfounded face. "Welcome to states. Enjoy your stay here and I hope you like it, come back again."

"Thanks, Hyung," Jimin smiled. "I like it so far." Jimin looked at Jungkook who still held him tightly.

"I will take your leave now." Jungkook stated and they hugged again before walking out. Jimin was curious, anxious, and afraid as he carried the burden of the box.

"What is this?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shoved him inside the car. "Hey!" Jimin glared.

"I am sorry, but you will know soon my curious cat." Jungkook walked around and got in the car. They drove off somewhere, again Jimin did not know where he was going. He needed clarity if Jungkook was going to propose to him. Were there rings in the box that he was carrying in his sweaty palms and did Jungkook brought him here to meet his parents because he wanted to be engaged?

"Jimin?" Jungkook glanced at the model and looked at him with his face discerned into deep thoughts.

"Mmn?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and the doctor wavered off to the road again.

"Imagine you are sitting here and I am sucking your dick while you groan and stutter to people who might pass by the window as I look up innocently at you, sucking you off, making you feel so good."

"I am sitting here, there is no need of imagining it." Jimin replied cheekily and opened his legs a little, perking his brows at his crotch.

Jungkook smiled and his cheeks appeared with dimples as he bit his inner cheeks. He successfully brought Jimin out of the trance that he wanted. 

**

Jimin saw the Orlando Eye Ferris wheel where they had arrived and he only prayed that Jungkook did not have it in mind to propose to him up there. He was fucking scared of heights.

"What happened to your face?" Jungkook jested and assumed Jimin was scared. 

"I am not a big fan of that." Jimin replied but before he knew it, he was already getting ready to be on to the Ferris wheel.

Jungkook suddenly received a call so he handed the box again to Jimin and asked him to hop inside. Thankfully, this was not a typical Ferris wheel that rotated with godspeed. It was a big glass-walled cabinet with seats inside and it offered a great view to the entire city.

Jimin stepped in and sighed in relief. He was still afraid to go near the edge of floor-to-ceiling glass walls. He grabbed a seat and looked at the box again. Panic rose in the pit of his stomach and he immediately dialed Yoongi's number without thinking about the time difference.  

Yoongi picked up the phone in his raspy voice. "What is it Amerdilla?" He asked. 

"I think he is going to propose. What do I do? I am not ready for this." Jimin slurred out in one breathe.

"Relax..." Yoongi sat up on his bed and felt a pang to his chest that he shoved deep down. "How do you know he is going to propose?"

"Well for starters, he is old school. He brought something from the jewelry store, the frickin box is in my hands right now and we are on a fucking Ferris wheel. What do you think is gonna happen?"

"You are right. You are doomed." Jimin heard Yoongi chuckle. 

"It is not funny. Listen to me, what if I am ready for this? What do I do? How can I say no to him?" Jimin panicked and looked back to see no sign of Jungkook.

"Do you love him, Jimin?" 

"I... I do." Jimin replied with determination and tried to even out his breaths as he thought that he really did love Jungkook.