41. The Eternal Love

"Are you okay, baby?" Jungkook turned around and hugged Jimin close. He caressed Jimin's back but the younger nodded before pushing Jungkook's hand away. The good time they were having was spoiled. Jimin paid for the date and Jungkook drove them back home.

Jimin remained silent during the entire ride while Jungkook worriedly glanced at him from time to time. Just as Jungkook locked the door after entering the house, Jimin stared at him. "What did you pay for?" 

"Can we just forget about it? What's done is done. Let's not spoil our mood further." Jungkook pulled Jimin inside from the door and the younger pried his hand away as they reached into the living room.

"I want to know if it was all because of me. I want you to share things with me or do you not treat me as an equal partner?" Jimin's eyes were forming a sheen with anger and Jungkook was fucking scared. 

"She sued for the patient privacy breach. She was naked and someone who was not medical staff, aka you, walked in. I had to pay some amount of fine. I also went ahead and filed a restraining order against her when that happened because the lady used to prompt advances on me... sexually," Jimin frowned. "I never returned any of her actions." Jungkook was quick to add in his defense.

"How much?" 

"Can we just sit and then talk? You are scaring me like that." Jungkook added in a sort of whine and Jimin snorted a chuckle. He sat down and Jungkook snaked his arm around Jimin's shoulder. 

"1 million dollars." Jungkook uttered, squinting his eyes.

"WHAT?!" Jimin's eyes widened. "I am going to fucking kill her." He stood up and Jungkook quickly pulled him back into his lap. 

"Leave me, I will fucking punch her senseless and discard her ugly ass vagina into the trash can, where she belongs." He kept throwing his hands and Jungkook stifled a laugh. Jimin was tiny but uncontrollable. Jungkook had seen him kicking before, it all made him laugh furthermore.  

"It is going to cost her innumerable that she broke the order. Don't worry, Karma got to her." Jungkook spoke between his chuckles.

After calming down, Jimin was downcast, thinking about how Jungkook had gone through it all alone, and on top of that, he was an asshole of a human who threw his own breakup party that Jungkook witnessed. 

"Honey... Say something. You don't look good when you don't speak. I am marrying you because your voice does not let me feel bored," Jungkook jested and Jimin smiled. The older got an idea. "Let's go get some ice cream." 

**

They went to the same ice cream truck where Jungkook always brought Jimin. Walking towards a park, they found a spot to sit and enjoy their sweet treat in peace. 

"Are you ready for the day?" Jungkook asked as they looked at the ocean ahead. Sun was hiding behind the horizon now, and it was a really calm setting with the vermillion sky. 

"I am," Jimin smiled and rested his head on Jungkook's arm. 

"Do not forget the bet." Jungkook instigated and Jimin punched him hard. 

"Babe!" The older bellowed in pain. 

"Sorry. You deserve it." Jimin ran away and Jungkook remained seated. The model collided with a man who pushed him back. Jungkook saw that and he sped up. Before Jimin could react, the man was already speaking. "It is you. You have got a new man for the night, huh?" The man asked him and Jimin glared at him. It was the same man that assaulted him once.

Jimin felt anger build inside him but he debated if he should act on it or not. He did not want Jungkook to get involved albeit he had told him all about that incident. The man provoked Jimin and in the end, he could not just hear being slut-shamed by him. He packed a heavy punch on the bastard's face and the man punched back.