19. The Boss ~~

Jimin's moaning got louder and his movements jerkier. Jungkook knew Jimin was nearing to shooting his seed. "I am gonna cum. AH... I am gonna... Jungkook, I am coming." Jungkook suddenly stopped after edging Jimin and the man under him almost killed him at his action.

He quickly captured Jimin's wrists strongly and kept them on the mattress. "It was sexy to hear you screaming my name and seeing you almost come. I could get addicted to this." Jungkook groaned in his ears while his legs looped around Jimin's so he would not kick him.

Jimin was still panting and half of it was due to his anger. Jungkook forcefully moved Jimin's hands above his head and held both of his wrists with his on hand. "Suck this." Jungkook made Jimin suck his middle finger of his free hand.

Jimin bit the finger hard causing Jungkook to yelp but he did not take it out. After taking his revenge, Jimin sucked it to get it wet while Jungkook kept him on the bed and played with his nipples, flicking them, rubbing them and at one point he sucked on them. Jimin closed his mouth with Jungkook's finger in it and groaned.

The older slowly took the finger out and twirled it around Jimin's hole. Slowly, he eased the finger past his sphincter and rubbed his prostate. Jimin's whole body jerked and he moaned loudly enough to wake the neighbors. At least, it sounded that loud to Jungkook, so he kept finger fucking Jimin's prostate harshly.

The sounds Jimin made indicated that his orgasm was resuming, Jungkook pulled his finger out of Jimin's ass.

"Why do you keep stopping? I was so close... Please!" Jimin begged.

"Not yet. I want you to come when I am inside of you." Jungkook silenced him and reached to get the lube from his nightstand. He squirted it onto his fingers and gently started to insert one and then two of his fingers inside Jimin's anus as took his position. Jimin felt that he was put in a frenzy with cold liquid getting inside him. He could not keep himself from moaning loudly.

"Please, Jungkook. I need you. Fuck me now." Jimin pleaded. Jungkook did not answer but positioned the head of his dick so it touched Jimin's anus. Slowly, he pushed his wonderfully big cock inside Jimin.

Jimin's breath hitched as the dick pushed through and rubbed the soft tissues inside his hole, creating a little friction but providing a lot of pleasure. Jungkook started stroking almost instantly. He pulled it out and bashed again into Jimin's ass.

Jimin was stuffed with Jungkook's cock and they were both panting from the effort after few minutes. Jungkook felt amazing in Jimin while latter on the other hand felt so full not only physically but also emotionally. He did not remember when did he had sex with anyone which was while he was sober.

It felt fantastic to be so close to Jungkook and feel every pulse of pleasure joining them together. He felt his eyes brimming with tears as he thought about how he let others ruin his body and for what. Never did he feel so good.

Suddenly, Jungkook started moving roughly and Jimin lost the power of thoughts. He could not think anymore or speak. He only screamed and felt Jungkook with every cell in his body. The pleasure was spreading all over him and he moaned non-stop through his haze.

He could hear Jungkook's grunts and his hands clasped with his own. Being pinned down under Jungkook made him feel even hotter. Jungkook's powerful thrusts drove Jimin closer and closer to the edge.

"I am so close," Jimin uttered with his hoarse voice.

"I have got you, baby. I am close too." Jungkook assured.

"A little harder, Jungkook. Fuck me faster." Jimin asked the man and latter groaned in response and his thrusts gained speed. He did not want to hurt Jimin before and hence, he was holding back a little.

"OH GOD, JUGKOOK!" Jimin screamed and he felt pain deep inside along with his pleasure.

Jungkook sucked a hickey onto Jimin's neck and latter kept his eyes closed while he arched his back, feeling Jungkook filling him harshly. He did not think Jungkook would come because with his strong thrusts, he seemed nowhere near but in few seconds. Jungkook's cock pulsed in Jimin who could not take it anymore and cummed with a scream.

Jungkook was still not done with Jimin, he kept assaulting his hole while Jimin's legs shivered as he was oversensitive now. Jungkook groaned and came in few minutes. Jimin then stopped whimpering.

Jungkook pulled out his softening cock from Jimin's ass and got on the bed. He pulled Jimin close as they lay there and stared into each other's eyes.

"That was, without a doubt, the happiest moment of my life so far." Jimin said as Jungkook softly caressed his cheeks. He looked happy and satisfied and Jungkook felt more relaxed than ever.

He cuddled Jimin and pecked his lips softly. "Why did you cry?" Jungkook asked as Jimin rested against his chest.

"I could not help but think about my past. I made a lot of mistakes. Do I even deserve you?" Jimin spoke in a low voice, almost ashamed of himself.

"Jimin, babe... Do not think about it because I want to be the only thing on your mind and nobody else." Jungkook pressed a kiss on Jimin's head. He understood where Jimin was coming from. If he could, he would travel back in time to save Jimin from all those people who took advantage of his body and to be his first. As much as orthodox it was, Jungkook would not hesitate to do it if he had a chance.

"Sleepy Darling?" Jungkook asked and Jimin hummed in response.

"Let me bathe you so you can sleep clean." Before Jimin could shake his head, Jungkook picked him and was already moving to the shower.

The warm water felt good raining down on them and made their skin feel like silk. Jungkook now looked at Jimin's flushed cheeks under the light and admired what he did. He washed Jimin's body slowly with bathing gel, enjoying the exploration.

Soon they became erect again but considering Jimin's tiredness, Jungkook was happy with just kissing and touching.

Jimin woke up in the morning feeling happier than ever. He did not know how he got on the bed or got into a loose t-shirt with just underwear beneath. He was in his boyfriend's arms who was sleeping while spooning him.

Jimin felt Jungkook's hard cock resting between his ass cheeks. "Life does not get much better than this." He heard a raspy voice in his ear and he tried to move away

Jungkook pulled him back and took Jimin's small hand to grab his dick through the fabric of his sweatpants. Jimin looked at Jungkook's face. His eyes were closed while he imprisoned Jimin's hand on his girth.

"Stay put." Jungkook opened his eyes and Jimin blushed.

"I did not know you are the bossy one." Jimin teased with a smile.

"You are in a hell of a surprise." Jungkook uttered as he pulled Jimin on top of him.

1 Jun 2021