43. The Honeymoon ~~

In Scotland, Jimin was looking at the view of the Isle of Skye from his room. The sun set here at midnight and it was bright as a day at 11 in the night.

Jungkook entered the room of their private villa and he found Jimin standing by the window. He knew how Jimin hated time differences so he shut the blinds with the remote and caused Jimin to flinch as the blinds automatically started rolling down right in front of Jimin's face.

"I am so sorry." Jungkook chuckled. Jimin turned around to see his face which he could only see momentarily because as the blinds were closing, the darkness was engulfing the room right after.

Jungkook turned on the dim lights of the lamp before walking towards his husband. Jimin also trudged towards Jungkook with a smile on his face and met him halfway. The older held him by the waist gently, caught up in a daze. "I need a minute." Jimin spoke softly and the doctor crossed his hands behind his back.

"Don't take too long, please." 

Jimin smiled before he went to the bathroom. Jungkook sighed and plopped down on the bed. He then remembered that he did not lock the villa so he quickly walked out and closed all the doors and windows. 

As he came back, he found Jimin sitting on the bed with his legs crossed on the floor while he had shifted his weight on his right palm, so he was sitting at an angle and looking at the pillows that were placed neatly by the headboard of the freshly made.

Jungkook walked slowly towards him and sat behind. He sniffed the fresh perfume Jimin had on and put his hands on either side of his waist. He started kissing his husband's neck softly and the younger leaned back as he moaned softly. 

Jungkook pulled Jimin into his lap diagonally and cupped his face to look into his eyes. "What were you thinking?" He asked softly.

"Just that we really got married. I don't know what did I do to deserve you." Jimin suddenly became emotional.

"Jimin... I love you very much." Jungkook whispered against his mouth. Without waiting for a response, he closed the distance and pressed his lips onto Jimin's, his thumbs deftly stroking the younger's cheekbones and sending shivers through his spine.

Jimin felt the older's tongue gently swipe at his lower lip and delved inside. The soft kiss was making both of them moan and want more. There was also roughness in it. That ache of sweet passion mixed with pure love consumed them. Their tongues fenced and as Jimin pulled away, he panted before looking at Jungkook.

"I love you too, baby." The younger replied. It was like lightning through Jungkook's heart. He clasped Jimin's hair with one hand and rested the other at his back, pulling him against his chest, trying to get closer than they already were.

They were married, the thought alone sent Jungkook over the edge. His hands moved down and stroked Jimin's lower back, finding the light muscles, wanting nothing but to touch more of him.

He kissed him again and the younger moaned into his husband's mouth as their tongues fought. The doctor slid his hand lower on the model's thick hips and pressed it, causing the man to mumble against him. 

He got up with the younger in his arms and laid him down on his back before climbing on the bed. Jimin was going crazy over the way his boner was pressed into Jungkook's body.

The older pulled away and Jimin desperately looked at him. "Just a second, baby." Jungkook was quick to take off each piece of fabric on his body and let them fall on the carpeted floor. Jimin did not delay taking off his white silk shirt and Jungkook got rid of his white loose pants.

Completely naked, they laid down, Jungkook on top, and kissed each other with such sincerity and emotions. The younger was moaning. He wanted Jungkook inside him but he also did not want to break the kiss.