9. The Date

Jimin was excited and nervous as he got out of car. He had given up all hopes but the way Jungkook swooshed in his life right now, seemed to him a beautiful supernatural phenomenon. 

They entered a strong upper-class hotel and walked up to the reception. The lobby was silent, unlike Stripwards club on Friday nights. Soft music playing, few people sitting on the couches laid slenderly underneath Chandeliers. The place had three restaurants inside.

Jimin's attention was stirred from the surrounding when he heard Jungkook speak. "I have a reservation by the name of Jeon Jungkook." He spoke softly, just like doctors do and then smiled politely at the receptionist who reciprocated.

"We sure do Mr. Jeon. Please take left from lobby and you will find connoisseur to help you." The lady replied. 

"Thank you." Jimin and Jungkook both uttered in unison. 
"After you." Jungkook motioned for Jimin.

Jimin walked ahead and noticed many gazes at them. Both men were coming straight out of fashion show oozing panache and looked tantalizing. when Jungkook noticed people staring at Jimin, he circled his arm a little above younger male's waist very lightly, not letting it brush against his skin at which Jimin's heart jumped to his ears. 

Jimin did not feel this exquisite ever and he could not blame anyone about it but himself. He was the who did not give the respect his body deserved by throwing it on just anyone and either parties used each other for sexual pleasure.

A staff member welcomed the men before escorting them to their assigned seat. They were led past the glass-walled kitchen which offered an intimate invitation to the goodies that await. The walls echoed the fine Italian cuisine through crafts and traditions. Palladian floorings reminiscent to the acoustic atmosphere. 

There was live music playing by the band, people were laughing, eating and clicking pictures. Average lit area with refreshing scent made Jimin want to relax, linger, and order dessert with a glass of wine. His stress and tiredness left his body the moment he sat on his soft seat.

Jungkook was right across the table, trying to sit when Jimin sighed and he heard him. "Tired?" He asked. 

"Not anymore." Jimin replied smiling. He was amazed by his own body language tonight. Jimin was usually the one to flirt with his company but today, he was blushing and his heart was getting arrhythmic by the gentle & sexy man's chivalry and his enchanting romantic advances.

He was the one to go to loud bars and drink beer but he was craving classy drink now. He was the one who would dance on the floor until he was drenched in sweat but right now, he wanted to be suave.

Was Jungkook enchantress in disguise?

A steward came to take the order and Jungkook let him ask Jimin first. Younger undertook even the tiniest hint of pursuit from Jungkook. "Are we drinking?" Jimin asked. 

"I have to drive so I will not take much. Anything you want." Jungkook gestured with a pretty smile and twinkling eyes.

"I will have Dom Pérignon." Jimin told the steward.

"Sure Sir, do you want by bottle or glass?" He asked.

"Just a glass is fine." Jimin replied. 

"Make it a bottle." Jungkook interjected and Jimin looked at him.
"I love Dom Pérignon " Jungkook said with glint of mischievousness in his eyes. The fucking small bottle costed around $15,700. 

"Sure Sir. I will be back in 5 minutes." The steward replied with a smile and left.

After order was placed, they nibbled on complimentary accompaniments which were immediately offered to them.

Jimin kept tapping his feet under the table while he bit on his lower lip. Jungkook noticed the nervousness so he spoke to make Jimin feel comfortable.

"So Jimin." He uttered.

"Huh?" Jimin lifted his face to look at Jungkook. 

"I know this is not our first date but let's consider it as one. Let's start over. What do you say?" He asked and Jimin smiled.

"I'd like that."

"So tell me about you. Your likes, dislikes, other than men in Olive Gingham Shirts." Jungkook rolled his tongue over last words and Jimin's eyes widened. 

"How do you.."  He uttered and then trailed off. He was embarrassed that Jungkook knew. But how? Didn't Sophia say that everything client shared would be kept confidential?

"I kid of course. I am not a boring doctor. Trust me." Jungkook winked at Jimin whose lost smiled lingered on.

"I think you already know about me. I am intrigued to know more about you." Jimin stated and leaned back on the chair.

"I will tell you what you are curios to know." Jungkook said and then flashed a small smile, averting his gaze from Jimin to his fingers before moving it back to him.

"When I got to know the reason why you rejected me..." Jungkook said slowly and cautiously whilst gawking at Jimin's reaction but when younger male grinned, he carried on. 

"...I totally got you. I wasn't your type. Let me tell you a secret." Jungkook leaned in and so did Jimin.

"That boring doctor, is not my type either. I also would not date him." Jungkook chuckled and Jimin followed. His eyes disappeared. 

"I just wished you had talked to me or told me about that before so I could show to you this side of me. I was a freelance model while I was a medical student. I was passionate about acting actually, and I wanted to be an actor." Jungkook continued and Jimin listened to everything sincerely while his hands kept playing with coaster.

"I thought that modelling would help me get acting opportunities but things did not go as planned. I lost my older brother in accident."

"I am sorry to hear that." Jimin immediately said apologetically.

"I am too. My brother was the one who always supported me in my aspirations and it is because I lost him, I thought that I can have this opportunity to save people's life, so I quit my dream and became a doctor. I was a lot like you before." Jungkook said raising his brows and Jimin smiled softly.

Food arrived. Jungkook reached across the table and brushed his arm against Jimin's, letting it linger momentarily and former also didn't move away. Older poured the liquor for Jimin and went back to sit.

They kept talking, laughing, drinking, eating, and occasionally they became silent too. The evening ended and they got up to leave.

"Since you did not like boring Doctor so I would not do what Doctor would have done after the date." Jungkook told Jimin and he looked at the man with confusion.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" Jungkook asked and licked his lips after, not seductively but nervously. Though it was not clear how Jimin perceived it.

"I'd like that." Jimin replied with a shy smile.

Jungkook was happiest man alive. He drove for 20 minutes and reached his place finally. 

"You live here?" Jimin asked in astonishment.

The block was for extremely rich people. Big Government officials, politicians and few actors lived in this area. "Come let's go." Jungkook wanted to hold Jimin's hand but he did not. 

They took the elevator and reached to the 10th Floor. 

1 Apr 2021