36. The Special Vodka

Jungkook was driving Jimin back. Although Jimin met his best friend, he still was not satisfied with a short meeting but the couple promised to meet the next day as they were staying at the hotel that Jungkook had arranged for them. 

Jimin's eyes did not leave his watch and also Jungkook's which was on his left hand that was placed on the steering wheel. The one Jungkook had was not of the silver band but it was made up of complete black leather. The dial was the replica of Jimin's watch except it was just bigger in size and was studded with diamonds of similar fashion.  

As promised, they had to go back and spend some family time over drinks with senior Jeons. As they drove towards the house, Jungkook stopped at the wine shop. "You stay here, I will be back in a minute." Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead as he only nodded. 

The man returned in five minutes with a liquor bottle. "What is it? We already have liquor at home." Jimin asked, face dumbfounded.

"This one's specially for you. Save some space for it. This is to be enjoyed in privacy." Jungkook replied in a rasp and Jimin pressed his lips together, biting back the simper. 

**

They all sat on the sofas with a coffee table in the middle. There was fried chicken, fishcakes, and a lot of chickpea salad drizzled with lemon kept on the table. Jungkook was sitting with his father while Jimin and Mrs. Jeon sat on the separate sofa. Jungkook was surprised to see that Jimin was quite a big drinker. They never really had a chance to drink that much together. Aside from wine on their first date and beers when Jimin stayed over, they did not drink together. 

Jungkook's ears had turned red and Jimin looked at him tipsily. The intoxication in each other's eyes was making it hard to resist. Jungkook wanted to snatch the fabric off of Jimin's body and kiss him all over. "This is such a pretty watch." Mrs. Jeon commented and Jimin happily showed it to her.

"Jungkook gifted me." He beamed with a smile and Mrs. Jeon alternated. 

"Jungkook has grown so much. I still cannot believe that he is 29. He used to be the kid who was afraid of the pressure cooker." Mrs. Jeon reminisced. 

"He is still the kid who is afraid of microwaves." Jimin blurted out and Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him while poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"I know. Anything that makes noise troubles him. His fear began when he heard the whistle of the pressure cooker first time. I still remember, he shut his ears with small hands and ran right outside the house. His father had to sprint behind him to get him back." Mrs. Jeon narrated and Mr. Jeon laughed while Jimin only made a face to mimic Aww to Jungkook. 

"That's it for you guys. I think you have drunk enough." Jungkook collected his parent's glasses while they kept laughing. 

Topics switched from Jungkook to Jimin and then to Mrs. Jeon and how she was a cutie and Mr. Jeon fell in love with her when he was 6 and she was 5. This story topped the charts while Mrs. Jeon only blushed. 

Soon, they ended the evening and dispersed to their respective rooms. Jimin was humming while washing his face in the bathroom and Jungkook walked up to him. He leaned on the door and just stared at Jimin, eyeing him taking out his lenses. 

"Are you still hungry, Mr. Jeon? I can't be your meal tonight." Jimin uttered while looking in the mirror. 

Jungkook smiled provocatively. "Is it now?" He entered inside and turned Jimin to face him. "I knew you would say this. The special alcohol was bought for this sole reason." 

"You mean you are bribing me for sex and that too with vodka?" Jimin asked dramatically.

"That's exactly what I am offering. Vodka for sex." Jungkook whispered and Jimin could sniff the alcohol mingled breath that tickled his senses. He was sure Jungkook was smelling the same thing from him.