2. The Biodata

Jimin was earnestly humming a tune which he did not know existed while entering the fence of his house as he licked on lollipop.

A collided body caused Jimin to curse on top of his voice after taking the lollipop out but he stopped when he saw his friend lying flat on his ass. He leaned a little, supporting his palms against his knees and tilted his head.

He put the lollipop back in, licked it and tilted his head to the other side. "Why the fuck were you running like Usain Bolt?"

"Run." The fallen man replied with a faint voice.

"Did you loose your voice?" Jimin bent down a little more and asked raising his eyebrows.

"Run." He heard Hobi whimper meekly. Jimin rubbed his head by knitting his brows and stood straight.

"I think he hit his head too hard." He mumbled shrugging his shoulders and turned around to get inside the house but a sheer high pitch scream left his mouth when he saw beetroot red Yoongi face to face.

Before he could turn away Yoongi kicked him hard in his guts and he joined the floor with Hobi.

"Diddly fucking Darn! You could not have warned me to run?" Jimin yelled rubbing his abdomen and Hobi rolled his eyes.

"RUN. RUN." Hobi yelled.

"In case you did not notice we are already hit. It is May Day now. There is no need of your crusty dusty warning." Jimin whimpered in pain while Yoongi drifted his gaze around. He froze when he smelled smoke from behind the tree in their courtyard garden where another friend was vaping.

Yoongi with a lithe of ballet dancer walked around the tree while Jimin and Hobi remained on the floor but their heads followed the angered kitty.

Yoongi kicked the man off of hammock as he chocked on his smoke.

"Heyyyyyy buddy!" Stoned Taemin called out Yoongi.

"You fucking douche nozzles." He bent and grabbed high Taemin from the grass as he dragged him outside and threw him on Jimin and Hobi. All three of them groaned.

"I am sorry Yoongi." Jimin spoke from beneath Taemin as he struggled to get up.

"What are you sorry for? Fucking a stranger and leaving me behind, stranded? Or stealing my car to run away? Or giving these dumbasses marijuana? Or stealing food and..?"

"I never stole food. It is my home too. I live here." Jimin said throwing Taemin away and finally got up but heard another groan leaving from Taemin and Hobi.

"Yeah, a home you have not had paid rent for. What was the last time you went for grocery shopping for home? What was the last time you acted selfless?" Yoongi thundered as he threw the hukkah and the marijuana at them one by one.

"Hey, chill. I think you need a puff. You look like a growling cub." Hobi chimed from the floor and laughed.

"You are high. Go home Yoongi." Taemin agreed to Hobi as he nodded in agreement and also laughed.

"Taemin, for the last time. This is not your home. This is not where you live. If I see any one of you in my house again I will chop your dicks off and feed them to crows." Yoongi growled as he got out of the fence and locked the small wooden door. He snatched Jimin's keys and left.

Locking the fence was useless because a puppy could jump through it but Yoongi was just too angry because his room mate Jimin got drunk in bar, again, dumped him for a steamy sex with stranger, again, and left in Yoongi's car which is still parked at Taehyung's place.

"It will not happen again. I promise." Jimin said with a pout and held the man's hands in apology but Yoongi pushed him and he stumbled, maintaining balance to not fall again.