23. The Secret Admirer ~~

Jungkook rubbed small circles on Jimin's back, eager to feel his hole by his own dick but he gave the younger his own moment. Slowly, Jimin rolled down and onto his knees to lay on the mattress. His heart pounded with excitement as Jungkook got up and opened his legs a bit, making room for himself.

Jimin's legs were bent, knees in the air, feet resting flat on the mattress and he anticipated to feel more pleasure by the minute as Jungkook lubed himself.

Just as Jungkook pushed his cock's head inside, Jimin seemed to flinch, not in pain but in pleasure and sensitivity.

Glancing up for a second, Jimin now realized that he had smeared all his jizz onto Jungkook. "Maybe he won't notice." He thought, not wanting to risk wiping it off now.

Jungkook groaned lowly as he pushed himself all the way in and came on top of Jimin to kiss his moist skin. He began to gently stroke his dick inside Jimin's hole. It felt tight, hot, and slippery. Jimin's skin had darkened, reddening as Jungkook looked at him intensely with all the love of the world in his eyes.

He looped his one arm under Jimin to hug him close and the model rested his head on top of it while he held Jungkook close. He was panting and moaning with an open mouth with each thrust that brought an ounce of sweet pleasure through the friction.

Jimin felt Jungkook's tousled hair bounce with the thrusts and his abs and pelvis were sweating more. Slowly, he brushed his lips against Jungkook's, almost giving a faint kiss and Jungkook returned it back with fervor.

With the pleasurable moans and quickening breaths, resisting temptations, and feeling of love they had for each other, they made love tonight and not just fucked. Jungkook grabbed a hold of Jimin's legs for support as he dipped again allowing his dick to slide fully into Jimin's hole.

Gently moving up and down, Jungkook stroked Jimin while kissing his neck and making him go extra crazy. He used his tongue to massage Jimin's neck skin and he tried to go slow but also hard. Jimin's dick hardened again as they both moaned and enjoyed.

Jimin kissed Jungkook back and let his tongue glide along his jawline, a soft touch that added a little extra pressure. "Hmmm," Jungkook hummed and closed his eyes while he breathed, his voice soft and sexy.

With a relaxed pace, their breathing had calmed a bit. Jungkook kept his glance down on the beautiful male, holding him close. He caressed his thumb along the corner of Jimin's lips, making little circles. Jimin's feet lifted off the mattress and he wrapped them around Jungkook. He started leaking precum again and Jungkook felt the buzz of pride and excitement.

Lifting the younger's legs, Jungkook increased the pace and tickled the sweet cavern with his dick. Jimin arched his body and placed his hand on top of the bed's headboard. The sight just made Jungkook crazy that he could not help but now go animalistic on Jimin. It made him want to tie Jimin'd hands right there but he did not know if Jimin was into those things, so he decided to save it for later.

The tight and hot skin slapped against each other and felt smooth and warm. Jimin's moans became louder as Jungkook bucked his hips and smashed his entire length to Jimin's sweet spot. He quickened the pace again, inserting his cock in deeper with every thrust.

Jungkook's glutes started twitching, the motion faint and hazy in his periphery. Jimin started yelling as he was being stroked. Loud, uncontrolled moans. His toes curled as he felt himself release again and his body shook. Jungkook gripped him down as his thrusts became sloppy and he groaned loudly as he followed his lover.

"Unhhh... Jimin..." He cummed inside Jimin and crashed on top of him, his breathing audible through the room. Jimin caressed Jungkook's head and the man changed their positions. He looked up with a dazed smile and gave Jimin a peck on his forehead. Then he let his head roll back down again, resting with eyes closed and face to the ceiling.

"He's so beautiful..." Jungkook thought.

"He's so caring..." Thought Jimin.

**

The same evening, Jimin was panicking after telling Yoongi that he promised to go and meet Jungkook's parents. 

"I cannot go to see his parents." He said for the nth time and Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"Then why the fuck would you promise him?"

"I was emotional, okay. I talked about my parents and it was just the heat of the moment. I don't think Jungkook meant it as well. Did he?" Jimin looked at Yoongi with his hands placed on his waist and walked away quickly. "He must have said it because he felt bad for me." Jimin assured himself.

"Sure, whatever makes you sleep peacefully at the night but let me tell you. If you mess this up, you will regret the rest of your life. Jungkook is not a guy who you meet by chance. You are lucky to have met him and I suggest you better hold on to him because you don't fucking always get what you want. Life is not a bed of roses. Do whatever your dumb mind wants. Leave me out of it." Yoongi angrily got up but Jimin held his hands. 

"Please, Yoongi... Help me. I am bad with parents. My own kicked me out. I am not the one who meets with people's parents over fine dining, I am not the one to bring chocolates for kids in the house. I am the one who snatches those chocolate from the kid's hands." Yoongi looked at Jimin helplessly. As much as he knew Jimin's arguments were idiotic but they were correct. 

Yoongi sat back down on the couch and pulled Jimin down with him. He cupped his face tightly that puckered Jimin's lips. "Listen to me you hangover version of a human, there is nothing like I am not that or I am not this. It is just what you think about yourself. Pull those judgments that you have knitted for yourself out of the brain and let them in the trashcan. You will be surprised what you can be." Yoongi pulled his hands away from Jimin's face and looked away. "I have seen it happen..." He said softly.

"What if they don't like me? Will Jungkook leave me then?" Jimin said while rubbing his red cheeks softly.

"How can anyone not like you, Jimini-ie? Not everyone is a fool like your parents. I pity them." Yoongi looked down to see Jimin and smiled. "You are the most considerate and beautiful human I have seen in my entire life. I wish nothing but happiness for you." Yoongi stood up again to walk away from there.

Jimin felt something off about him. The man never complimented Jimin but today. He curiously looked up at him and felt Yoongi ruffled his hair. This made Jimin confused and also giggly. He gave the older a cute grin and Yoongi reciprocated happily. "Go win their hearts." The older uttered fondly before making a beeline to his room. 

12 Jun 2021