6. The Stupidity

Jungkook was sitting at Patient X-Ray table in his diagnosis office. Him and Maciej were involved in fight. Maciej was a nice man, undoubtedly. But as per Jungkook, he was still not ready to settle into a marriage, or to lay hold of responsibilities which come with starting a family.

"So was Jimin." Next thought perturbed his mind.

If Maciej got drunk and stayed over his 3 guy friends for the night to enjoy, then Jimin also put his pleasure above the importance of meeting the Doctor, by choosing an explicit bar.

Jungkook was not Judging Jimin's character based on his choice, no. Because, he has also been through this phase where he had relished his fair share of delectation, before becoming a boring Doctor. Time to time the old Jungkook peeked through, but not stayed for long.

He just drew comparison as how the two men were similar, yet, Jungkook thought Maciej doing something irresponsible was wrong. Perhaps, he was giving himself an excuse that Maciej was not the right guy for him.

But was Jimin the right one? If Jimin would sleep in a 3 guy apartment, half ass drunk, after being in a committed relationship, would Jungkook look for ways to manipulate his mind into thinking that he should call it off with Jimin or fight for him?

He would not let Jimin go. That was for sure. Who was he kidding?

He was regretting what he could have done, as he played with the end cap of aforementioned table. It has been two and a half months to be exact. He recollected, when he went back inside the café to collect his phone, a steward offered him a visiting card.

"It's not mine." He told the boy in process of gliding his eyes over it and caught Park Jimin's name.

Every unconscious nerve in his body was screaming to stop the steward, take the card and go, but he listened to his smug consciousness, which said that he had to move on, that he had just committed a promise to not only Maciej but also to himself, to give the new relationship a chance.

That's exactly what he did and now his mind is a Pandora box. He kept abrading as to how Maciej will always be a compromising choice for him. Even if they would end up together, Jungkook would know. He would always know that Maciej was second to Jimin.

Could he pretend that it was okay? He read somewhere, If you pretend to be happy for sometime, you end up being happy.

"Brain needs to be tamed. If you lie about something over and over, your brain will perceive the lie as truth in some time." Jungkook mumbled but his instincts opposed the idea when the end cap detached from table, lacerating his skin of finger.

Jungkook looked at the blood dripping by holding his hand near his eyes and there it was, the answer.

What was it?

When you are physically hurt, blood is the first element that comes out of skin, as defense mechanism. It has anti-coagulant property which means it clots itself into a lumpy thread of mass and healing immediately starts with blood thickening. 

But when you are hurt mentally and emotionally, nothing clots. You have to go all in and then only you can get all out. You cannot whelve the feelings dangling midway, otherwise you would never heal.

He jumped off the table and ran towards his office which was at far end on the floor. People looked at him hysterically but even if they did not, Rishu made sure that they did, as she pointed and laughed at the running Doctor.

Jungkook had no time to give her personal assistant stink eye, so he gaited into his office and immediately looked up Park Jimin on social media.

After browsing for about 20 minutes he found the man. He clicked on the personal information and found his Modelling Agency's Facebook Page.

He clicked on it and got it's address. "Park Jimin, here I come." He said as he stood up and immediately dropped like a dead fly on the floor. Ironically, Doctor's blood did not clot and he bled all the way, all this time.

Rishu came to check the thudding echo and guffawed again, before helping the man, who was her boss.

@Jimin's Flat

Jimin was drinking milk from the fridge in Kitchen while Hobi, Taemin and Yoongi kept engulfing beer in living room.

"Did he mix alcohol into it? Hobi elbowed Yoongi who huffed.

"Or may be put crushed cigarettes and marijuana into it." Taemin raised his glass and cocked a suggestive brow at them.

"And his regressive ideas on how he is going to die alone and single." Yoongi said and exasperated.

"Why?" The other two asked.

"He has given up. He went through extensive range of experiences in this so-called-groom-hunting. I cannot help but accept that he was happier before. He got laid, partied but at the end of the day, he was always cheerful." Yoongi said playing with droplets of liquid which deposited outside, on the thick layer of cold beer mug.

"You are right. He looks so-"

"Lost and broken." Taemin finished Hobi's sentence.

"Chickened out was what I wanted to go for, but sure, whatever doesn't make me look scumbag." Hobi grinned ear to ear and Yoongi kicked him hard.

Jimin had lost all hope of finding a man of his liking. Why did all men who are interested in marriage look like Pooh? And no, he did not mean it in a cute way.

Shouldn't they put more efforts into their bodies so they could impress any person?

First guy he met had grammar so broken that it could not mend even by a genie.

The second guy kept talking about equal partnership in marriage and how both should be responsible to pay expenses equally. Sure, Yay to Feminism that people now talk about equality and Jimin was not against it, but middle finger to scrooges.

The third guy had belly bigger than St. Peter's Basilica.

The fourth guy was just in for fun. He kept seducing Jimin the entire time. What a nightmare coming back to bite Jimin's ass.

The next one kept boasting about his averaged size penis. Jimin did not want to have sex with him, of course. Let's just say he glanced a peek for curing his curiosity and for strictly research purposes.

Stinky breath, annoyingly high pitch voices, obnoxious choice of words, unending trail of  family members or lack of sensitivity on political opinions, were among the few reasons which led Jimin to give up on this horrendous expedition.

He could not do it anymore, being exhausted in everyway. 

At the end, he sure did think about how he struck a golden opportunity the first time. The minty breathe, sexy body, tall height, adorable face, angelic voice, pink lips, feather soft skin, gentleness, Chivalry, beautiful smile, politeness and list goes on. But he was a douche nozzle to reject such guy, just because he did not like the color of his shirt. 

7 Mar 2021