15. The Face Time

Jimin woke up in the morning, all tangled up with Jungkook, and immediately flinched back. The jolt caused Jungkook to wake up as well. He was greeted by a jittery Jimin. "Good Morning, Love!" He greeted in a raspy voice while Jimin thought if anything happened at night.

"Good Morning," Jimin replied as he tried to avoid eye contact with the doctor. "I will go get water." He told Jungkook and turned away but was held back.

"Let me." Jungkook pulled the smaller back on the bed and got up. Jimin looked at his clavicle through the rucked-up robe after the night.

He slowly stood and trudged across the room bare feet while Jimin remembered how he ended up in Jungkook's bed. The moment replayed in his head how Jungkook carried him in. He smiled at the thought and waited for Jungkook to be back.

In a minute, Jungkook walked in with a bottle of sparkling water and a glass. He poured the water for Jimin and the younger only gawked at how sophisticated the doctor really was.

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin asked accepting the glass.

Jungkook sat in front of Jimin and nodded. "Why do you like me?" Jimin asked and Jungkook's lips stretched into a smile before sighing and looking at Jimin.

"You are different. You are not like me, which is what intrigues me about you. When I first saw you in the dark club under the glistening lights, I was stunned. You looked so ravishing... and you blew my mind with your loquaciousness. I wanted to keep hearing you."

"You like me because I am ravishing?" Jimin made an unamused face and Jungkook tsked.

"Let me finish, will you?" Jimin nodded quickly and placed the glass on the nightstand after drinking.

"I knew that you were not looking for marriage." Jungkook confessed and Jimin gasped.

"How... How did you know?"

"Anyone who is interested in marriage tries to mellow down and definitely not set the meeting in a strip club," Jimin pressed his lower lip to inhibit his laughter but he sure got flustered.

"Despite your bold demeanor, I found your natural brown hair fresh, your eyes innocent and your laughter was unadulterated. Deep down, you were fluff. I instantly became fond of the person you were inside... And the outside was impressive. I wanted to, you know, take care of you. You brought that feeling into me." Jungkook explained and Jimin smiled while a sheen formed in his eyes.

With his body on display, no one cared enough to know what was inside. "I- " Jimin trailed off before he said something he would have regretted later. Specially when they were new in the relationship.

Jungkook raised his brows in anticipation. "I want to ask you, what if this doesn't work out? Me and you." He pointed between each other.

"I will never quit on you, no matter how wrong you are or how angry I am. If you do it too, I think we have pretty thick chances to not wither away." Jungkook replied. In his mind, he wanted more out of this relationship. His thoughts were cleared, he wanted this to end up in marriage. He was serious about it and he had promised his family that he would get married this year.

"I like that," Jimin said as he looked at no one and reaffirmed. "No matter what?"

"No matter what!" Jungkook assured and Jimin smiled brightly.

"Now tell me what do you want to do today? I can take you out for a movie or we can have brunch and then go to an amusement park. You decide what you want to do."

"I didn't bring extra clothes. I can't go out." Jimin complained as a pout popped out.

"How about we go shopping? Will you wear what I choose for you?"