11. The Dance

Jimin never felt so right after kissing someone. May be it was the fact that he first met the Doctor with a purpose of marriage, and even now Jimin knew it could lead to marriage. There was a security around the whole experience and perhaps that's why kiss felt right to Jimin.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with adoration and Jimin's carried intoxication. He was melting in delicate touch. His feet suddenly pressed on the remote, causing the channel to change. The song by Frankie Valli was playing.

"Cant take my eyes off of you.."

Jungkook pulled Jimin up and held him close. Jimin was not sure what was happening until he realized Jungkook was moving him slowly to the passionate voice coming out of TV.

He giggled lightly making the Doctor smile. "Would you like to dance with me?" Jungkook asked keeping the same smile on his lips and Jimin laughed out hysterically.

His body trying it's level best to not be pulled down by gravity and some contribution was done by Jungkook as he kept the boy in place with his strong arms.

"Too late Jungkook." Jimin replied and it was first time when he called the Doctor by his name.Jungkook's name felt too good on Jimin's lips.

Jimin realized how different Jungkook was on first date but now he realized how good was it that Jungkook was so different.

When Jimin met him in club the song which was cranking was Cannibal by Kesha. And now on another first date which Jungkook arranged, they ended up dancing on this master piece.

Jimin felt giddy inside out. He had goosebumps all over his body and he felt like needles poking all over his skin.

"Jimin." Jungkook spoke against his lips while he joined their foreheads together.

"Hmm." Jimin slowly hummed with his eyes closed as he felt embrace around him and then he yawned causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Come on. I will show you the guest room." Jungkook broke apart as the song got finished.

"I am not sleepy yet." Jimin lied and Jungkook did not say anything but grabbed younger's hand and guided him towards the room. He turned on the lights to show Jimin around.

"I will get you clothes to change into for sleep." He said as he eyed the man head to toe.

"Okay." Jimin nodded with a smile. Jungkook went back to his room smiling widely and got a pair of white and black sleep wear set to take it back to Jimin.

He knocked slightly again before entering the room. Jimin was sitting on bed and looking at the picture on nightstand.

Jungkook inched closer and sat near Jimin keeping the clothes between them.

"They are my parents." He said slowly and Jimin nodded.

"You take after your dad." He said and Jungkook smiled.

"Get some sleep. Do you have work tomorrow?" Jungkook asked and looked at his wrist watch.

"I don't. How about you?" Jimin asked.

"Doctors don't get holidays." Jungkook scoffed and stood up.

"Let's talk in morning. Sleep now." He told Jimin and before leaving the room he leaned to kiss Jimin's cheek. "Sleep well." He said stopping by the door and noticed Jimin's beetroot red cheeks. A smirk found it's way on Jungkook's face when he got out.

Jimin let his body fall back to the bed and sighed blissfully. "Why am I feeling so giddy?" He whispered to himself and turned his face down to smush it in white bed sheet and sat upright when he heard Jungkook knock on the door again. He adjusted his clothes and hair before looking up at the man.