t w e n t y

Y/N POV

I turned around to meet the owner of the voice. But I already recognized it. I was met by a blonde, freckled boy with warm brown eyes. Felix. My face immediately split into a big smile. Everything I was ever worried about was thrown out a window and I ran towards him.

Thankfully I had managed to discard my shoes quickly before I swung my hands around his neck and buried my face in the crook of it. He hugged me tight around my middle and let out a small happy squeal. We wobbled left and right ( hehe ) a bit together.

"Felix..." I whispered against his neck.

"Y/n..." he sighed contently. I pulled my head back a bit, not releasing my grasp on him. I analyzed his face and looked him in the eyes. I couldn't find any right words to say so I just pulled him back closer and buried my face in his neck again. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled his head closer to mine. I couldn't believe that this boy I was holding was Lee Felix, my soulmate and best friend. I was still questioning the current reality. I bit my lower lip as I tried to think of something to say.

"I-" the words got caught in my throat and tears spilled from my eyes, wetting his shirt and neck. My first instinct was to pull back, to not make a mess, but he pulled me closer.

"Me too." he said shakily and I felt tears, that weren't my own, fall down my cheek. I opened my eyes a bit and saw the other guys scattered across the living room watching us. I pulled back and held his face gingerly looking him in the eyes.

"Hi." I croaked out. Both of us were still crying but had smiles on.

"Hi," he replied and also grabbed my face in his hands. We wiped each other's tears from our cheeks and I pulled out of the warm embrace. I saw Felix pout a little.

I turned towards the rest of them taking their faces in, I saw them smiling and hiding their face with a hand. I smiled and felt a fresh wave of tears stream down my cheeks. I walked forward slightly playing with my fingers. I tried to say something but only a whimper came out, I quickly clasped a hand over my mouth.

Hyunjin ran forwards saying something about it finally being the time. He leaned down a bit and wrapped his arms around m waist, making mer wrap mine around his neck in a similar manner as Felix. He was tall so I had to stand on my tippy toes to hug him like that.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe it, you're here! Right here." he mumbled against my neck. The action tickled and made me shiver slightly. I felt the wetness of his tears against my skin and I cradled his face in the crook of my neck further.

"I'm here, I'm here..." I whispered reassuringly, for the both of us. I stroked his hair and raised myself on my toes as much as I could but suddenly got a cramp in my calf. I hissed and released him quickly crouching on the ground.

"Wh- are you okay??" Hyunjin alarmingly asked and crouched next to me stroking my back.

"Cramp." I grunted out. I let a chuckle and bowed my head, "Sorry to ruin this perfect-ah!- moment..." I said through the pain.

"It's okay baby, take your time..." he said and kissed the top of my head and covered me with his entire frame in an awkward, but comfy, hug.

I cursed myself in my head for ruining the moment. I massaged my leg muscle and the knot disappeared finally. I stood up muttering apologies to Hyunjin but he shut me up by pulling me into his chest. He let put a teary chuckle ad pulled away wiping my cheeks with a smile, I couldn't help but return it.

I walked towards Jeongin and pulled him in a bone crushing hug.

"Hi baby," I cooed and buried my face in his chest. Unlike the previous two, I had wrapped my arms around his torso squishing my cheek in his chest.