t h i r t y o n e- BTS fansign

Y/n woke up to her 9am alarm. She untangled herself from Felix and shut it off immediately. She grabbed her phone scrolling on social media for a bit to wake up. She had a deep sleep with no dreams, but she woke up well rested. Still, she was not a morning person so she couldn't move out of the bed for a while.

She saw two message notifications from her mother so she opened them.

'good morning honey'

'i'll make dinner tonight do you have any preferences?'

Y/n simply sighed sadly and told her she didn't have any preference for dinner. She let her know she would be home after the fansign and didn't know when it would end.

She felt Felix snuggle into her further with a small whine. She smiled and repositioned herself so he could sleep comfortably. He swung his leg and arm over her so she was a bit caged in.

The girl opened her chat with Seojun and asked him if he was free to drive her to the fansign.

Seojun-oppa

good morning oppa

are you busy today?

good morning y/n-ah

not too busy why

do you think you could drive me to the bts fansign?

no picking up

im just too tired to leave early

yea sure

isnt the venue like 20 minute subways ride from yours tho

im not at home

im here

i got here last night

what how when

wwe got home at 8pm

well around 11pm i was here

i got into a fight with my mom and i ran away

chan and felix picked me up and brought me here

oh im sorry to hear that?

do you have everything you need?

do you need me to bring you anything?

unless you have a women's coat/jacket im good

ill borrow from the boys

you dont have a jacket???

no i ran out and didnt have time to grab my jacket

i also caught a cold

my nose is running like crazy and my throat is a bit itchy

thats not good

i'll come over in about two hours to pick you up and ill bring some meds

oppa youre a saint i love you

its no problem y/nie:)

see you soon<33

s e e n

It was 9:30 so she decided to move to the couch instead of the bed. She quietly sneaked out of Felix's embrace and the room. She tiptoed into the kitchen and made herself some coffee. She felt really dizzy because of her newly acquired cold. While her drink was being made by the handy machine she went to the bathroom to pee and wash her face. She splashed water on her face and when she dried it she almost gasped when she looked into the mirror. She had a purple bruise with yellow spots forming on her cheekbone. She touched it and flinched at the pain. She definitely had to wear a lot of makeup. She didn't even know if there were any cream or ointments for bruises. She decided she would ice it and research on google.