t w e l v e

slide for tonight's outfit

Y/N POV

"WAKE UP!" a voice yelled in my ear and I felt a sudden weight on top of me. My brother. I groaned and kicked him off.

"mmmnoo" I grumbled and started drifting back to sleep.

"It's noon why are you sleeping, let's eat!" he said.

"No!" I yelled and threw a blind punch in his direction.

"Fine, I'll tell mom." he stormed off. I mumbled a 'whatever' and went back to sleep.

...

"Y/n?" I was gently shook awake. I recognized my mom's voice.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"It's 3pm... when did you go to sleep?" she asked in a slightly suspicious tone.

"What?" I stood up, "It's not 3pm you're lying." I looked over at the clock and saw that indeed it was three in the afternoon.

"What time did you fall asleep?" she repeated.

"At 10 pm." I said seriously.

"Really?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, for real!"

"Okay..." she looked over to my phone, "Someone called you."

"Who?" I asked.

"Someone named... CHAN." she said a bit pointedly.

I froze and looked at her.

"D-did you answer?"

"No, because I don't know him... or do I?" she smirked.

"No, no you don't! I'm going to the bathroom!" I announced and left in a hurry towards it.

I groaned while washing my face. My mom can't help but snoop around sometimes and I hate it. I prayed that she is dumb enough to not possibly think it's the actual Chan. Wait. Why was Chan calling me? I rushed back to my room and dialed his number.

"Oh, Y/N, finally! What did you do all day??" he exclaimed.

"I was sleeping.." I mumbled. I heard someone laugh in the background. "Hey why are you laughing?! I'm serious!"

"Sorry, sorry. It's just a big mood." I heard someone say in a cute, kinda swag (-ish) accent.

"Oh- Jisung?" I asked.

"The one and only! How are you?" he responded.

"Great, tired but great. You?" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I grabbed the water bottle from the table and went to the bed.

"Tired?? You just woke up." a new voice said.

"Ch-Changbin-oppa?? Hii, oh my god! How are you I missed you! " I squealed. I heard someone gasp , probably Jisung, and someone giggle, possibly Chan.

" I'm doing really great. We came here to help Chan-hyung finish this song. Can't believe he actually left his studio yesterday letting his work undone. I'm very proud, he has grown." he sighed dramatically. I heard Chan slap him.

"I came home because I was tired!" he yelled.

"Yeah, sure. You're always tired, hyung. It doesn't stop you from working." Jisung flatly said.

"Yeah, well- she made me!" he accused referring to me.

"Who? Me?" I innocently asked.

"Yeah, her?" Changbin questioned suspciously.