t h i r t y t w o - club night slay

Y/n woke up alone at 3 in the afternoon. She looked around and she was alone in the room. She sighed and realized she slept incredibly well. No nightmares, well rested and her cold didn't feel as overwhelming. She grabbed her phone nd scrolled for five minutes before heading to the bathroom to do her little morning routine. When she washed her face she tried to treat the bruise gently. She got used to it so it didn't hurt as much anymore.

She exited the bathroom shivering and grabbed a random sweater from a chair to put it on. She entered the living room and greeted everyone.

"Morning, Y/n-ah! How did you sleep?" Minho asked animatedly.

"Hmm, good, actually." she said roughly, still tired.

"You really hate waking up." Felix chuckled.

"Who wouldn't." she groaned and went into the kitchen. "Do y'all have eggs?"

The boys glanced at each other with small smiles and went to join her in the kitchen.

"Yes, babe, we do. What do you want to make?" Felix grinned leaning on the counter next to her.

"Just some boiled eggs for a sandwich." she hummed.

"Well, how about you sit down while I make it for you." he proposed and guided her to a stool.

"You don't have to, I like to cook." the brunette protested.

"I know, but you need to save up energy." the Australian retorted.

Y/n huffed and sat down.

"Now, how about you drink some tea." Minho suggested and turned the kettle on.

The girl simply leaned her head on the counter and nodded.

Seungmin entered the kitchen and placed a kiss on Y/n's head. "Hi, beautiful."

The girl giggled, "Hi, oppa."

"How are you feeling today?" he inquired studying her face.

"Better, I don't feel as sick anymore. My nose is better but I still cough and get dizzy." she smiled. "That IV really helped."

"I'm glad. We wouldn't want you sick on New Year's Eve." he smirked.

"About that," she stood upright. "What are we doing?"

"You'll see." he winked and Y/n groaned frustrated.

The brunette simply whined like a child as Minho placed hot tea in front of her. The three talked for a bit about how their day will be. Felix finished her egg toast sandwich which looked delicious. It was toast with cottage cheese, ham, lettuce and sliced hard boiled eggs. The girl smiled and ate gratefully.

"Where are the other guys?" Y/n asked after a while.

"Oh, they're just at the studio working on stuff. We'll go soon too, once they get back." Minho replied.

"Oh, I thought you'd train in the morning. Well, not you Lix-ah." she pointed out.

"Yeah, but we wanted to be here when you woke up. We're going to go train when the rest come back." Seungmin replied.

"So, I'm being babysat?" the girl joked taking the last bite of her sandwich.

"Pretty much." Felix winked.

"Alright, well, then I want to watch TV, am I allowed?" she continued to tease.

"Hmm, only if we approve the show." he replied.