t h i r t e e n

Y/N POV

It's been a week since the sleepover and my friends seemed to get along well with each other. One day we called together again because Hannah said she missed them and that they were cool. The guys were pleasantly surprised and were excited to talk with the twins again. Everything seemed to be falling into place these last few days and I couldn't have been happier.

**ring ring ring**

I picked up the facetime call and read that Jeongin had called me.

" Annyeong, Y/n-ah! Have you been well? " the maknae asked excitedly.

" Ahh, yes oppa, I've been very good, thank you! How about you? How are you? Don't you have practice? " I asked giggling a bit.

" Oh, no we don't. We get Sundays off. " he explained.

" OH FUCK, it's Sunday??? " I exclaimed. I had a project due in two days and it was a big one.

" Yes, didn't you know? " he raised an eyebrow.

" Nooo, I forgot. I need to write a ten page essay in two days! " I groaned and felt the anxiety come over me. My heart started beating faster. I decided to start on it tonight and pray that I finished it in two days.

" Oh my God, Y/n-ah.. I'm sure you can finish it though. I've seen you make projects one night before the due date and get maximum score. I trust you. " he reassured me.

" Oppa, how are you on your day off? Are you guys planning anything or just stay at home? " I asked him. I was actually a bit surprised that he called me because we usually don't talk on the phone just the two of us too much.

" We are actually planning something. We are dropping the news at 12am today. " he confessed and giggled.

" Oh, that's in," I checked the time, " FIVE MINUTES?? "

He laughed and hummed. " Yes, I wanted to see you reaction. " He cutely ruffled his hair looking at the phone screen. Maybe he thought it looked weird. 'cute'.

" Yah, oppa, you look handsome don't worry wbout your hair. " I said smiling cutely.

" You're just saying that... " he mumbled and looked at the floor, but I could see him blush under his bangs.

" No, I'm honest. You're very handsome Jeongn-ssi. " I said more affirmatively..

He looked up from the ground through his black bangs as if analyzing my face for any signs of dishonesty. He stared so much my cheeks eventually flsuhed.

" Yah, stop staring at me like that... " I said after a few giggles escaped my mouth.

" Yah? Yah, Y/n-ah stop being a brat. " he accused. " But maybe you're right. Maybe I am indeed charming. " he then had the AUDACITY to wink at me.

I gasped. " Yah, oppa, you do the same with your hyungs! Don't try to make me feel bad. I learned from the best. " I winked back at him and he started laughing.

" So, what's your essay about? " he walked from the desk he was sat by to his bed and laid down with a small puff.

I also walked to my bed and laid on my belly, leaning the phone on the headboard.

" Well, I will try and write about the 2nd World War. It's lucky we got to pick the subjects because I actually know a lot of stuff about it already! I watched two shows about it and one of them I loved so much I rewatched it 5 times. It's about... " I then started talking about the show excitedly, but got stuck over some parts because of the Korean, but Jeongin helped me with it.