s e v e n

Y/N POV

It's been two months since I met Minseok over the phone and he seems genuinely nice We haven't talked privately though, only when calling with either Zack or Minwoo. 

Speaking of, Minwoo is tutoring me in IT now and it's going great, I am getting big enough grades to pass the class, which is more than perfect for me, but he insists I can do better and wants me to get even bigger grades. I hate to disappoint him but I honestly cannot do more than this and it's fine with me. 

Zack and Minseok are teaching me Korean slang and have been helping me improve my speaking. In exchange, Zack and I are teaching Minseok english. I teach him the basic grammar with Zack helping me as a native speaker. 

So, of course, after spending so much time together on the phone it was normal to start wondering what they look like but I don't want to seem weird so I just keep it to myself,,, and Zack.

**ring ring ring**

I look at my phone and see it was a FaceTime call from Zack.  'hm WHAT'

I go look at a mirror quickly and arrange myself, luckily I had just gotten back from school and just sat aimlessly at my desk, homework opened but untouched . I pressed answer.

"Hiii why so sudden?" I asked him. All I could see was a ceiling, "Zack? Hello?"

I heard giggling "Hi Y/Nie~~" he greeted.

"Em...where are you?"

More snickering "I'm right here, what do you mean?"

I could hear the teasing in his voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted at him.

"So you're facetiming me, without showing your face? That's rude"

"Sorryyy, I just wanted to see you"

"Yeah, well I wanna see you, too. This is not fair at all. Goodbye" I said turning the camera off.

"No,no please don't go!! I'm sorry I am not comfortable yet... but you are so cute I wanted to see you." he said also turning off his camera.

"Fine, I understand that... but I won't show my face cuz I just feel stupid then..."

"Please? I missed you and you didn't spam me with cute selcas lately" he whined.

"Yeah sorry, for all I know you are a 30 year old pedophile.." 

"Yeah sure" he snorted. 

I giggled and turned the camera back on and propped up my phone on my table. I had notebooks on the table and the laptop was open.

"Wait a sec" I told him and went to turn on the lights. "Ok, I'm back. I am interrupting homework for you, what's up."

He chuckled. "Yeah, sure. You've been active on instagram for two hours straight now."

"W-well yeah! I was waiting on my motivation to show up..." I pouted.

"Like mate, stop procrastinating" he said in a heavy australian accent. 

"Woahhhhh that was so cool. I actually feel like Chan is disappointed in me" I gasped. "Oh no, he probably is" 

"Nahh, don't say that. He loves you more than anything, I promise" Zack said.

"Hehe, yeah I know. But I bet he would be laughing at me right now, I mean he knows Stays are idiots."

"True that" he said.