t w e n t y n i n e- Christmas Pt. 2

Chan gently woke them up when the movie ended.

"Hey, do you wanna go to sleep?" he asked them softly.

"No, no, not yet." Y/n mumbled and stood up straight, eyes not even opening all the way.

"Isa-yah, just stay here." Jeongin whined and pulled her back in the cuddle, spooning her from behind.

"Noo, it's still early." she protested. "Let's do something else, something interactive. A drinking game, we still have Eggnog."

"Mmm, fine." Seungmin groaned and stood up next to her. "Never Have I Ever? I want that."

"Didn't we play that a few weeks ago?" Minho asked.

"Mmm, true... What else can we do?" he replied.

"Mm, maybe like a game? We make teams and the losers drink." Y/n suggested.

"That sounds fun," Chan exclaimed. "But what game?"

"Hmmm, 21 questions, 2 truths and a lie or charades?" she suggested. "Or Christmas-related? But that's a bit difficult cuz there aren't many games for Christmas."

"Yeah let's do charades with Christmas movies!!" Changbin agreed.

"What Christmas movies are there even?" Y/n asked.

"Home Alone 1,2,3,4!" the short rapper exclaimed.

"Grinch?" Felix chimed in.

"A Christmas carol ?" Jisung added with a smirk.

"Krampus !" the girl remembered.

"Yeah. but that's horror?" Chan raised an eyebrow and the girl huffed.

"It's a Wonderful Life," Seungmin said.

"It isn't" Felix and Y/n joked simultaneously.

"Princes Switch, Love Actually, Tim Burton, Family Stone...How can you not know these? You're a girl and these are all chick-flicks?" the freckled Australian teased her.

"Hey, I know some of these but not all! I don't like chick flicks and rom-coms, okay? " the pinkette whined. "Okay, so we write all the titles on paper, some characters and we put them in a bowl. "

They all contributed and wrote the movies even if they didn't all know them, because they have to guess the title, not the action, you know?

"Let's make the teams." Hyunjin said throwing the last piece of paper in the bowl.

"Hyungs vs Maknaes?" Minho suggested.

"No, why do you always suggest that. Let's mix and match!" Jeongin groaned.

"Fine, let's just make three teams, with rock paper scissors." Chan said. "One, two, three!"

Y/n held up a rock and looked around, she saw Seungmin and Hyunjin with rocks, too. The rest were uneven, two scissors and four papers.

"Well, we have a team already." Y/n said smug, "And it's a good one."

"We'll see about that." Minho scoffed.

They played two more rounds and the teams were the following: 1. Y/n, Seungmin, Hyunjin; 2. Chan, Jeongin, Jisung; 3. Changbin, Minho, Felix.

"Let's make team names!" Jisung suggested excitedly.

"Team Kim Seokjin!" Y/n yelled immediately.

"What, why?" Seungmin complained.

"Cuz it's the winning team name!!" the girl explained. "Watch Run BTS and we'll talk."