t w e n t y o n e

3rd POV

!!!!!TW STARTS HERE!!!!!

Y/n was running. She was breathless and her chest ached with both fear and lack of oxygen. Suddenly she fell on the ground something heavy on top of her.

"You think you can run from me?" a voice growled in her ear. She felt trapped, tears were running down her face. She gathered whatever strength she had to push the man off, but she failed. The man laughed loudly and pulled her off the ground. She was faced with the man who has made her childhood hell.

"L-leave me alone!" Y/n yelled and struggled against his grasp, but he only tightened his grip on her wrists. She tried to yell, but suddenly her vision darkened and her throat didn't make any sounds even though she was trying to scream.

"Fine, I'll let you go." he said and pushed her hard against a tree. A tree. She was in a forest. Oh, no, she knew what was going to happen, Why did she remember this? Y/n's body ricocheted from the tree and fell against the leaf covered ground. She tried to get up but her wrists hurt too bad. A sudden kick to her side knocked the wind out of her. She tried to get up and run again, but it was as if her body was made of jelly. The kicks and punched kept coming and she couldn't move. She was frozen there.

!!! TW ENDS HERE !!! Read safely again.

"Y/n? Y/n?" a voice called. She was shaken awake by someone. She woke up with a gasp and tear stained cheeks. She was panting and gasping for air as she clutched her chest with one hand and the other she used to cover her face.

"Hey, hey, it's me. Seungmin. You're safe." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her.

Seungmin had woken up at some point in the night, he didn't know why, it was completely random. He drank some water and when he came back he noticed Y/n trashing around in the bed and taking small sharp breaths. He froze and looked at her distressed form. He rushed to her side and heard soft whimpers and pleas for someone to stop. He shook her awake, carefully as to not wake the others up.

Y/n quickly noticed that it was Seungmin, that was holding her now, whispering words of comfort in her ear. He was guiding her to steady her breathing. After ten minutes she managed to breath normally again.

"S-sorry..." she whispered, her voice coming out sore.

"What. You don't have anything to be sorry for, sweetie..." he replied tightening his hug.

She couldn't bring herself to answer and just hugged him back, hiding her face in his neck.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight?" The girl nodded and let herself be carried to the older's bed.

They laid down and she curled up under the blanket. Seungmin spooned her and gave her a kiss on her head before they both drifted off to sleep again.

Y/n exhaled slowly, she was feeling safer with Seungmin. She couldn't explain why she had this connection the two had. He always understood what was going on with her, he knew just how to comfort her and take care of her. He was the most silent of the boys, but by far the most perceptive one. She let herself enjoy this new sense of safety.

Minho and Hyunjin woke up to the sound of an alarm. Not theirs.

"Someone shut it!" Minho grumbled. And hugged his blanket closer. "Get off," he aimed at Hyunjin who had a leg wrapped around his torso.

"No," he mumbled. "Go back to sleep,"

"I would, but nobody is turning the goddamn alarm off!" he said and got out of bed. He walked towards the sound and saw it was coming from his nightstand. Y/n's phone.