t w e n t y e i g h t- Christmas Pt.1

3rd Pov

Y/n and her mom woke up aat 7am as promised and started working on the food. First, they made the traditional sarmale (which is minced meat wrapped in sour cabbage) and cozonac (which is sweet bread with stuffing, basically).

They worked on the food for about six hours. As soon as they were done, Y/n went to shower quickly while her mom packed the food, each in two containers (one for the moms, one for the kids). After she finished showering she quickly did her makeup (her usual eyeliner and glitter mascara, of course) and got dressed in her . She also put on the jewelry from the mothers, including Harin's earrings.

"Y/n are you ready?" Mary yelled from the kitchen. "Harin called she will be here in ten minutes!"

"Crap!" the girl fumbled for her purse. "Yeah, I just need to grab the gifts."

"Okay, do you need help?" she asked.

"No, I'm good!" she managed to get all gifts on the couch, with multiple trips.

Their doorbell rang.

"Who is that?" Mary asked.

"Harin? But how does she know our apartament?" the daughters replies.

"Go answer it." her mom ordered.

Y/n looked through the eyehole (i legit don't know what its called and gtranslate doesn't know either) and saw Harin in front of the door. She opened the door with a big smile.

"Merry Christmas!" Y/n greeted.

"Merry Christmas!" the woman replied and hugged the girl.

"Come in, please!" the pinkette stepped aside and gestured for the woman to enter.

"I brought someone with me!" she smiled and Seungmin appeared from his hiding spot.

"Merry Christmas!" he grinned.

"Oppa! Merry Christmas!" Y/n replied and swung her hands around his neck. "What are you doing here?"

"I came with my mom to help you. She said you have some things to carry?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, we do. Thanks." the pinkette giggled nervously.

"Well? Let's go." he hurried her.

"Seungmin-ah, stop hurrying so much!" Hana scolded. "Everyone has their own pace. Didn't you have a song about it?" she teased.

Y/n burst out laughing and spewed some "My Pace" lyrics to support Harin's point.

"Okay, okay, take your time. Just give me stuff to carry to the car." the oppa sighed.

Mary handed him some food bags and the boy left.

"Okay, how do we sneak the gifts now?" the girl asked frustrated.

"Erm, I didn't think about that..." Mrs. Kim admitted. "I'll take them now to the car when Seungmin is busy with other stuff!"

"There are too many, Harin." Mary pointed out. "I'll help you."

The two women grabbed the bags and hid in a corner to wait for Seungmin to come in before sneaking out.

"Alright, is there anything else?" the boy asked as he opened the front door.

"Nope, come here and have some cookies, Seungmin-ah!" she teased and rushed towards the kitchen.

"Yah! What did you call me? Come here you brat!" Seungmin shrieked and ran after her.