s e v e n t e e n

Yes, I'm also in love with pH-1. Fight me, he is amazing how can't you love him.

...........

Y/N POV

Crackheads

y/nie

im home and i can talk now!

Hyunjin

awwww y/niee hii

lemme tell chan-hyung

chad

i can read the chat hyunjin its okay

give us 5 minutes y/n okay?

we'll call you

y/nie

okiii

facetime?

chad

yeah

s e e n

While I waited for the call I made myself another cup of coffee. It was 4 o'clock now, a reasonable hour for a second coffee. As I brought my cup back to my room, the phone rang. I quickly picked up and placed the phone on a stand, quickly checking my appearance.

"Hi, guys!" I greeted with a wave.

"Hello, Y/n!" they replied in a chorus. I giggled slightly when I saw them all crowded around the laptop. They can obviously afford a MacBook so they can call from it, while I'm stuck with my small iPhone7 screen.

"How are you guys?" I asked and took a sip of coffee. This time I made it plain, without milk and sugar.

"We're doing really good. You? Are you hungover?" Chan questioned with a caring, mom-like expression.

"As fuck. I'm a walking dead right now. I feel like I became a zombie." I winked at Seungmin, well.. at the camera. The myday chuckled and gave a thumbs up.

"What did you take last night?" Felix was the one to talk now. He tilted his head slightly, indicating his interest and worry.

"Some drinks, beer, cocktails, wine. Some weed and crack, normal cigarettes. The usual." I shrugged and adjusted the blinds, to let as little light in as possible.

"Did you take medicine today?" Chan asked. I could tell from his expression he was dissapointed or worried, I felt bad a bit, but it passed quickly.

"Yeah, Rachel gave me some."

"Was Michael there?" Jisung asked a bit excited for gossip.

"Oh, yeah." I said averting my eyes a bit.

"Did you do anything...?" Felix questioned in a calculated tone.

"Hmm, no.." I trailed off.

"Oh my God! It was another guy, wasn't it?" Seungmin spoke up.

"How did you know?" I raised and eyebrow.

"It's best friend privileges. Now spill!" he clapped his hands once.

"His name is Lucas, he is Rachel's brother. We smoked weed together and talked in the kitchen. Then..we made out. But nothing else happened. We just went to bed to sleep after Michael poured his water on me." I told them and played with the long sleeve of the boy's white shirt.

"Is that his shirt?" Changbin asked, talking for the first time.

"Oh, yeah, it is." I affirmed.