e l e v e n

Y/N POV

I woke up the next day and went to school as usual, Sarah snapping at me every time I tried to get my phone, Hannah making sure I ate at school and that I drank enough water. In the morning they even came to my house 10 minutes earlier to make sure I don't run late and try...well, running after bus.

It was a nice day but I felt distracted the entire time, I couldn't focus in class and daydreamed the entire time. The weight of the news the boys sprung on me still heavy on my mind. I kept thinking about how lucky I was, that it was THEM that were willing to befriend me and keep being friends with me. I thought back to the times I went to 'Zack' and the other guys and fangirled about THEM (and other idols). I cringed at the thought of Felix reading my thirsty rants and also my soft, heartfelt rants. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

I knew I had to keep acting normal to them, after all its still the same boys (men?) from before, I feel comfortable with them. I will just tone the fangirling down a notch.

I grinned, 'I can now ask them everything I have been curious about... of course while still respecting their privacy as artists.... OH FUCK IT , Zack is my soulmate and I have soulmate privileges . Wait... Zack..my internet best friend and soulmate is.. Felix?? Shit, what the fuck, I have to talk to Felix see if I still have soulmate privileges.'

**rriiing**

The school's bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I gathered my stuff and headed towards my friends (No, not the twins, I have other friends, too.)

"Hi guys!" I smiled and gave a little wave. Four of my girl friends were there, two of which are my classmates.

"Hey, Y/n! Wanna come with us to the mall? There is a sale and we want to check it out!" Lori, my classmate, said.

"Oh, really? Wow okay, sure! Let me tell the twins to go home without me." I look around for the pair of identical looking girls.

"Oi, Sarah!" I yelled at her, motioning for her to come here. "I'm going to the mall, you guys can go home without me."

"Okay, here's your phone then." she handed me my phone, "You. Make sure she doesn't use it too much." she turned towards Julie, my other classmate.

Julie nodded vigorously, Sarah's death glare clearly scaring her. I huffed and rolled my eyes, "I'm not a kid Sarah."

"You are. Now shut up. Go and have fun, see you tonight." she retorted.

"Tonight? What's tonight?" I tilted my head trying to remember any important date.

"Our mothers planned that dinner, remember?"

"What? Really? OH YEAH, where? Ours or Yours?"

"Ours. Be there at 7pm." she said and left.

"Let's go!" Lori exclaimed and hooked her arm through mine. I laughed and we headed towards the mall.

**3 hours later**

I opened the door to the Carla's apartment, "I'm here!"

I took off my shoes and walked to the living room, where everyone was sitting. Carla stood up and hugged me offering to bring me something to eat. I kindly declined and said I'll have something to drink first and maybe eat later. She frowned but walked to the kitchen to bring me some water.

"Hi, what's up?" I sat on the couch with the twins.

"Nothing much. How was it at the mall sweetie?" my mom said from the armchair.