t w e n t y t w o

**i rlly love this song:)**

3rd POV

Y/n woke up from her nap to the amazingly obnoxious sound of her alarm. She rolled on her side and pressed the stop button. Usually she would snooze the alarm until she had half an hour or fifteen minutes left to get ready, but she knew she had to take some time to look good for that day.

She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and apply some moisturizer on her face. She returned to her room and stared a bit at the closet, deciding on what to wear. She was currently sitting in only her underwear on her bed, after she already tried on three outfits. She then decided that she would dress cute, in a skirt or a dress, since the show was fancy.

After twenty minutes of more changing and styling, she came to a conclusion. was cute in her opinion but also formal and comfy. The she did her makeup, keeping it light because she didn't know how to do much, but she used glitter mascara and inner corner highlighter, to make her eyes pretty. She was most confident in her eyes, she could admit they were pretty. Lastly she applied glittery lip gloss, her favorite.

only // the rest of the //

Just as she finished filling up her water bottle, her phone rang.

"Hello~" she sang cheerfully. That day she felt awfully cute and girly. Usually when she dolled up and put on a nice dress and cute makeup, her mood changed and she felt awfully pretty.

"Hello, Y/n-ah! We arrived, we are waiting for you down. Get into any black minivan." Hyunwoo answered.

"Okay, I'm coming now, manager-nim. See you soon!" she said and waited for him to hang up.

She grabbed her , coat and put on her . Today she opted to not take her daily Vans backpack and be a bit more classy. One thing she didn't like about small shoulder bags, was the facts that she had to only take small things with her, which meant she had to lose the water bottle. 'great, I filled it up for nothing' she thought as she took one last gulp of water before going down the stairs.

In the street she saw three black mini vans.

"Come here, Y/n-ah!" Felix's head popped out a car's window and she giggled.

"You cheated! No, come here!" Jisung yelled from another car.

"Sorry, Sungie-oppa, Felix was first..." she shyly said and walked towards the second van, where Felix called her.

When she was about to open the sliding door, the front door opened, revealing Seojun.

"Come in the front, Y/n-ah." he told her with a smile.

"Okay, thank you oppa." she bowed a bit before climbing in the passenger seat. "Hello, oppa! Thank you for picking me up."

Seojun laughed, "Are you going to thank me every time I pick you up?"

"Yep!" she popped the P and buckled her seatbelt. She turned around to the boys.

"Hello, guys!" she smiled. The van she chose had Felix, Chan, Changbin and Jeongin.

"Hey, Y/nie! You look really pretty today!" the youngest boy complimented. The girl flushed and thanked him.

"Yes, you look beautiful, baby!" Felix cooed and went to pinch her cheeks.

"Hey!" she slapped his hand away, "Don't touch my makeup hoe."

"Ow, okay, okay. Sorry.." he pouted.