t h i r t y

The next morning they were all woken up by the managers at 10am. She showered and changed into her of the day way before the boys managed to wake up fully (imagine white top , black cargos).

 She showered and changed into her  of the day way before the boys managed to wake up fully (imagine white top , black cargos)

 The guys had to go to the studio to get ready for the fansign. The managers brought Y/n along and she hung out in the café watching Brooklyn nine-nine and having a sandwich with a cappuccino.

Crackheads

y/nie

hows the prep going

chad

just getting changed and getting our makeup done

y/nie

cool

I'm gonna chill here until you guys are done

chad

let us know if you need anything

y/nie

yes babe

The girl turned off her phone and went to order another coffee. While she was waiting for the barista to see her she heard the bell and glanced at the door, where she saw a familiar face. (you already know it) It was Jackson Wang and Yugyeom. She froze and as soon as they saw her she turned back to the counter.

"Hi, again! Another cappuccino?" the kind woman asked coming up to her.

"Yes, please! Can I also have a pump of caramel with it?" Y/n replied smiling.

"Of course!" she said and handed her the card scanner. "So, you're alone here. Are you waiting for someone?"

"Haha, yes for my friends. They are driving me home a bit later." the pinkette replied scanning the black card.

"You're not a manager?" the barista asked surprised. "You have a black card, though."

"Oh, yeah. My uncle works here." she chuckled. "He wants be to join though."

"Ahh, like a family tradition?" she turned around making the coffee.

"You could say that." Y/n smiled.

"Well, you should just do what you want." the woman smiled and handed her a coffee with a cute heart.

"Yes, I will. Also, your foam art is so good! I worked at a café for 8 months and could almost never make a heart." the Romanian complimented.

"Thank you so much! I've been working here for 6 months!" she blushed.

"Impressive. What's your name?" Y/n inquired.

"SoJeong! And you?"

"I'm Y/n! Nice to meet you!" she smiled. "And thank you again."

"Haha, no, thank you ! You just made my day!" Sojeong replied.