e i g h t

"Dude, what the fuck?" Jisung whispered to Felix. Felix remained frozen, eyes staring at the rectangular device in his hand.

His face seemed emotionless but in his mind, he was fighting with himself, blaming himself for being so rude towards Y/N. He looks back at his text 'isa shut up' 'don't want to fail again?' , he felt unbelievably guilty . He couldn't believe he spoke to Isa, his Isa like that. He knows, he really knows how terrible she must be feeling right now. He is very much aware that her anxiety was probably making her head spin right now, or maybe her depression would make her mind and heart numb to it all? He didn't even want to imagine.

His eyes scanned over earlier texts, too 'are Isa and Minwoo together? i could see that' , he felt his heart growing tighter. Little Jeonginnie didn't mean any harm by that, obviously, but it still hurt. 'does it? does it make sense for them to be together?' Felix thought 'she gets along with them all now. she even forgot about me or to check in with me. what if she doesn't care anymore...' he was so caught up in his mind that he didn't hear footsteps approaching the living room.

Seungmin was stomping his way to the living room, absolutely furious with Felix's behavior. He tried calling Y/N and leaving her messages but she wouldn't answer. Not going to lie, Seungmin was scared. Him and Y/N have been talking almost daily, he got to know her so well. He listened to her talk about her problems, fears and anxiety and she also listened to his worries and troubles. They were very close, so it was only fair of him to feel angry at Felix for snapping at her like that for no valid reason.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LEE FELIX?"he hollered, making his way close to said boy, who remained still. More hurried footsteps were heard as other members rushed down the hall.

"Seungmin calm down" the leader spoke calmly.

"Calm down? Calm, down?! IS IT YOUR FRIEND THAT WAS TREATED LIKE THAT? NO." he yelled at his hyung.

Seungmin turned back to the freckled australian, "You, what the fuck were you thinking?! You know how she feels now do you? She 100% feels like shit and is blaming herself BUT SHE SHOULDN'T BECAUSE IT'S YOU FUCKING STUPID TEMPER AND JEALOUSY YOU CAN'T CONTROL"

Felix stood up at that and walked towards the angry boy, "Seungmin, let's be honest it wasn't THAT bad, why are you freaking out like that?

"Ar-are you seriously asking me this? You should know better than anyone!" the boy said looking incredulously.

"Know what? That she will overreact and victimize herself again?"

"Hyungs?" a small voice called over.

They all turned their heads to the little maknae. "What?"

"I-em- I managed to call Y/N bu-but" his voice quivered a little, "she heard everything you guys said" he help up his phone, display lighting up on an ongoing call.

Everyone froze. They looked at each other and at the phone in the middle of their little huddle.

"Y-Y/N?" Seungmin started "A-are you okay honey? I tried calling you bu-but-" he froze as tears welled up in his eyes. A sniffle was heard from the other line as Y/N hung up.

Jeongin felt his heart beat quicken as worry took over.

"Why, hyung? Why!" he asked Felix in a whisoper, "She loves you and trusts you, w-why would you say that?"

"What do you know?" the freckled boy snapped. "Why do you even care?"

"I-I know her... Isa. We have been online friends for a few weeks now.. I didn't know it was your Y/N though!" he quickly added.