The bad, the good, and both

"What do we do, what do we do?!"Nurse Joy says."They probably have a small army outside!"James says."We're gonna have to fight!"Ash says."Are you crazy?!Like James said, there's probably a small army out there!"Gary says."I don't think we have a choice!"Daisy says."I'll go get the other trainers!"Nurse Joy says."We'll help to!Nick says grabbing Misty."Bang!Bang!"The hear more banging outside."Everyone, get in formation!"Jessie says."We didn't practice this!"The gym Trainer says."Does it look like I care!"Jessie says."Yes mam!I mean no mam!"They all say.Meowth, Krabby, Marowak, Carnivine, Gyarados, Ekans, Fearow, Beedrill, Goldeen, Tentacool, second Gyarados, Geodude, Ryhorn, Golbat, Onix, Vee, Sonic, Nidorina, Machoke, Chansey, Tangela, Nidorino, Eevee, Electabuzz, Dodrio, second Krabby, Sandslash, and Scyther!You'll be in the front line!Everyone else, you'll be attacking from the back!"Jessie says.As soon as she says that you see nine trainers and the others.The other trainers release 32 other Pokémon.The doors open and the group see thirty team Rocket grunts along with a bunch of Ekans, Koffing, Grimer, Rattatas, Zubats, Golbats, and Arboks ready to battle."Attack!"The trainers say and those words started the mayhem.Team Rocket's Pokémon were poisoning the trainers Pokémon, with some having to be treated by nurse Joy along with many Chansey, Wigglytuff, and a Blissey.Not to say our hero's are losing."Pidgeotto, use Steel Wing on Golbat!"Ash says but Golbat dodges."Golbat, use Supersonic on that bird!"A grunt says."Pidgeotto!"Ash says and Pidgeotto try's to keep herself in the air but falls."Now, Poison Fang!"The grunt says and Golbat dives forward, but misses as Pidgeotto gets up and wobbles out the way."Huh?"Ash says.

"Well you're doing great!Pidgeotto, use Quick Attack!"Ash says and Pidgeotto takes down Golbat.Pidgeotto then shakes her head confused on what just happened."Grrrr."The grunt says running towards another area of the Pokecenter."What was the that?"Ash ask himself."It was tangled feet.It's an ability that lets your Pokémon be able dodge attacks when confused!"Brock says ducking out of the way of a sludge."Thanks!"Ash says running towards Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Zippo, Ivysaur, and Wartortle who are fighting back to back along with Ritchie, Daisy, and Gary.Once they get there Charmeleon, Squirtle, Zippo, Wartortle are poisoned and Bulbasaur and Ivysaur are barely hanging on."Are you guys ok?!"The trainers ask.(Pokespeech on)I think we should try to activate our abilities."Flame says."Yeah!"The others say and they each glow with their elemental colors."I jthink they activated their abilities!"Daisy says."I think Charmeleon's done this before when I battled Erika!"Ash says."Well, it's time to attack, Wartortle use Water Pulse on Rattata!"Gary says."Yeah!Ivysaur, use Seed Bomb!"Daisy says."Alright Zippo, use Flame Burst!"Ritchie says."Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle use Flame Burst, Magical Leaf, and Water Pulse!"Ash says but instead the Charmeleons punch the ground both creating an eruption of fire while Wartortle and Squirtle both do the same but create an eruption of water, and Ivysaur along with Bulbasaur stomp the ground creating an eruption of large glowing vines.The after effect was all the enemy Pokémon being fainted."Guys are you ok!The grunts says to there fallen Pokémon.You guys did great."One says to her Grimer returning it along with the others running away."They learned a new move!"Ash says happily."Enjoy your happiness later!We need your help over there!"The gym trainer says pointing to the right."Sorry, you guys get to nurse Joy!"Ritchie says to the starters who nod and weakly walk towards what they dubbed the med area.

                                                              Pokespeech 

"Growlie, look out!"Vulpix says intercepting a Zubat flying at Growlie for a poison fang with a Incinerate."Zubat!"The grunt says catching Zubat mid fall and runs away."Looks like we're even now."Growlie says to Vulpix.She sighs."Poison Sting!"A Ekans says firing tiny poison pins from his mouth at Vulpix who is tackled out of the way by Growlie."Guess we're even."Growlie says leaping away to use Iron Tail on the Ekans.Vulpix sighs again.

After a while the trainers win, ending with the grunts being backed up in a corner."This wasn't our idea, we promise!"One of the grunts say cradling his Zubat."You still need to pay!"One trainer says.(Jessie's head.)Wait I think I've seen them before!And those aren't just your average team Rocket bullies."James, Meowth doesn't that look like Conner!?"Jessie says."You're right!"The two say."What do you two mean?"The gym trainer says."Sigh.We may of used to be a part of team Rocket."James says."What!"Everyone but our other original characters say."But we've changed!And I think they can to!"Meowth says."Take Conner for an example!He's a single parent with two kids just trying to put food on the table!"James says."And what about Blake!She wanted to be a doctor for all of her life, but life just has to be unfair to good people!"Jessie says."And Alex!He's been through so many foster homes he stopped counting as a kid!So what we're saying is dat just because they've done a few bad stuff they're not bad people!"Meowth says.Sniffling."That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard."Nurse Joy says tearing up."Well I guess if they help us defeat Team Rocket then that would lower the charges."A trainer says."Thanks guys."One of the grunts say to the trio."But we'll keep our eyes on all of you!"The gym trainer says."Yes mam!"The grunts say.

"Well I guess you can take some rooms."Nurse Joy says."Thanks!"Conner says.

                                                                  The next day

"Knock knock."The group hear from outside, but then you see the door being melted."I expected more.Well let's get this done."A blue haired man says snapping his fingers.