Don't get between a momma Ursarang and her cub

"Ash Satoshi Ketchum why in Arceus's name are you here?!"Lt.Surge yells dragging Ash out."Hey, hey, hey, this time I didn't do this on purpose this was against my will."Ash says being dragged away."And that's supposed to make me feel better how?!I was worried about you kid!"The army veteran yells."We have no time, we just got out but Team Rocket's trying to catch us!And I'm really tired!"Ash says quickly."Kid, you've done enough and you better get to the Pokémon center.Your mom's worried about you."Lt. Surge says."Ashton Satoshi Ketchum thank Arceus you're ok!"Ash's mom says hugging her only child."And thank you all for keeping him safe!"Delia says thanking Ash's friends while still still hugging Ash who has a face that says help."Mom it's good to see you to, but Team Rocket's here and we gotta get out of here and and-"Ash starts to say but Ash's mom interrupts him."Honey, we'll deal with this.Now you and your friends get some rest."Delia says kissing her son on the forehead."Ok mom."Ash says walking towards the Pokémon center with his friends."Sorry about that guys."Ash mumbles."Oh don't worry about it.You're lucky to have a mom like that."Jessie mumbles the last part and James nods."What do you mean?"Ash ask."Both me and Jessie have.... bad memories with our mothers."James says."Sorry to push, but what?We got the just of it before but just asking."Brock ask."Well, the last time I saw her was when I was five.All I remember was her having to leave for a mission.After a while I.. I was thrown out our apartment and and-"Jessie starts to say but starts to cry and into James' shoulder who pats her back but."Sorry I brought it up Jessie."Brock says."It's..it's fine.It's just Ash no all of you to know, is to appreciate your mother's.Even if they may embarrass you, just remember to appreciate what they do for you."Jessie brushing off the crying.(This is also a message from me telling you to appreciate your mother and other women who were important in your life when you were a kid.)"Well, time we're at the Pokémon center."Misty says breaking the silence as the group walk in the Pokémon hospital.

Btw this is Delia and Surge's teams.

                                                                                Delia 

Ivy the Venusaur:Gender Male, ability chlorophyll.Moves:Toxic, Sleep Powder, Sludge Wave, Venoshock, Power Whip, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Sweet Scent, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Petal Blizzard, Petal Dance, Frenzy Plant, Synthesis, Earthquake, Rockslide, Sunny Day, Grass Pledge, Energy Ball, Giga Impact, Swords Dance, and Sleep Talk.

Ratty the Raticate:Gender Male, ability Guts.Moves:Crunch, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Iron Tail, Toxic, Blizzard, Swift, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Protect, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Giga Impact, Sleep Talk, and Aerial Ace.

Elizabeth the Nidoqueen:Gender Female, ability Poison Point.Moves:Poison Jab, Toxic Spikes, Earth Power, Super Power, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Earthquake, Rock Slide, Protect, Shadow Claw, Iron Tail, Protect, Sandstorm, Brick Break, Rock Blast, Body Slam, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Fire Blast, Sludge Wave, Outrage, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Dragon Pulse, Stone Age, and Focus Blast.

Peter the Clefable:Gender Male, ability Magic Guard.Moves:Life Dew, Metronome, Meteor Mash, Cosmic Power, Moonblast, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Solar Beam, Thunderwave, Light Screen, Reflect, Rest, Protect, Sunny Day, Brick Break, Mystical Fire, Body Slam, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt Thunder, Psychic, Fire Blast, Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Hyper Voice, Grass Knot, Play Rough, and Dazzling Gleam.

Daffy the Farfetch'd:Gender Male, ability Defiant.Moves:Aerial Ace, Knock Off, Slash, Swords Dance, Air Slash, Leaf Blade, Brave Bird, Solar Blade, Thief, Steel Wing, U-turn, Revenge, Acrobatics, Poison Jab, Throat Chop, Heat Wave, and Close Combat.