Hypno's nap time

The group then asked the lady where the police station is and when they get there no one is there besides middle aged man drinking some coffee."We'd like some information on the missing kids."Surge ask in a stern voice."Oh they'll turn up sooner or later."He says without caring."Did I stutter."Surge says."And who are you to tell me what to do?"The middle aged man ask."Matis or Surge.Veteran Lt. of the army who fought against Team Rocket five years ago."Surge says in a still stern voice.The man groans, reaches into a cabinet and pulls out a file and drops it on his desk."Surge skims through the file but barely finds any information."What the heck is..."Surge starts to say but is interrupted by Jessie."Ash where are you going?"Jessie ask as Ash walks towards the door and doesn't respond."Ash this is no time to be goofing around."Delia says but Ash is touching the door knob."Ash what are you doing?!"Misty ask and shakes Ash."Wait what just happened?!"Ash suddenly snaps back to normal."Alright this definitely isn't normal."James says."Yeah almost everyone in this town is acting pretty loony."Brock says."Maybe a Pokémon's doing it?"Misty guesses."Well if it's a Pokémon, why haven't you guys been affected?"Ash ask."Maybe it just hasn't had time to affect us yet?"Delia says."Well if that's the case then we need to stop this before everyone's affected."Jessie says and they all agree.

They walk outside the police station and start looking around but notices something."Who built a house, no a mansion on a skyscraper."Yeah the people that own the mansion probably own the skyscraper to, so why would they add a house on top when they can just live in the skyscraper itself?"Ash wonders."Wait guys, do you feel(yawn)tired?"James ask."Now that I think about it(Yawn)me to."Brock says."This might be the place where(yawn)it's starting."Misty says."Well then let's go!"Ash says and starts to run towards the skyscraper.The group soon catch up but then Surge notices something."You two might wanna return those two into their Pokeballs."No it's fine, they don't like to be in their pokeballs anyway so I don't think they'd like a rude awakening."Ash says and James nods."

                                                                                     (On the roof)

"Why are we (deep breathing)still... so tired...after traveling for what day is it?"Ash ask."August.. the 19th(Their time and they started on may the 25th)"James says."How  is this so hard it's stairs!"Jessie says."Horizontal versus vertical."Brock says."Well we're finally here."Delia says."Alright how should we do this?We Don't have Pokémon."Misty says."We could kick down the door like they do in movies."Ash says."They usually have Pokémon helping, besides how do we know these are the people?"Brock says."Wait... Ms.Ketchum and Surge your Pokémon might be ok!"Misty says."It's Worth a shot Surge says and all of them ok but a little tired besides for Ginger, Mercury, and Canon Ball."Wait Ginger and Mercury can you sense something in in there?"Delia ask."Yes I... feel a suspicious amount of psychic type energy specifically Hypnosis."Ginger says."That's all the information we need to bust down this door."Ash says."Okay on the count of three bust down this door."Surge says.

The door explodes open leading to screams unsurprisingly."What is the meaning of this!!!"A man demands."We've noticed that somethings been affecting the nearby Pokémon and the problem's been traced here."Brock says.They heard laughing as Misty pulls out her mallet in anger but Jessie pushes it down."We don't know where you buffoons got your information but we've just been perfectly legally using this Drowzee to help us get a good night's sleep."A man says."Skimming over the fact that being put to to sleep by a Pokémon's moves to much can negatively affect the brain you're using radio towers that can help psychic types project their attacks."Delia says."Also, why resort to hypnosis?!"Jessie says."Headphones exist."Ash says."Not drinking caffeine at night."Brock says."Talk to your local doctor and get a prescription."James says.Suddenly Ginger jumps in front of the group as her eyes glow blue and then everyone besides Drowzee and the group fall asleep."I see what you're doing here, and I can say I'm not a fan of it.Trick the humans to make them think you're helping them and eat the children's dreams until you can overpower the adults as well.Now if you could, tell me where the kids are."Espeon says with telepathy.The Drowzee then nods his head quickly."Ginger we just talked about it being bad to use Hypnosis on people to often."Delia says."I know, but it was the easiest way to deal with the adults.Now let's go find the children with the help of our new friend."Ginger says with telepathy and Drowzee nods quickly.

                                                                              (Later)

"Are you sure you know where we going and not leading us the wrong way?"Jessie ask."Because if so you're done for."Misty says raising her mallet but Drowzee shakes his head."Yep... this is the... right... way...Sorry short legs."Drowzee says with telepathy."Why are you so quiet?"Ash ask."The weaker the psychic type is the less easy it is for them to speak with telepathy especially with long distances."Delia says."Also, why don't you try walking on four legs?It might be a bit easier."Misty says."Well our species practice walking on two legs so it's easier when we evolve, but I don't think I want to evolve."Drowzee says with telepathy but leaves out the last part."I might try it later."Drowzee says with telepathy."Anyway, we're here."Drowzee says pointing at what looks to be an abandoned apartment.Ash walks toward the door but Drowzee points the other way towards a near broken gate and they follow as Drowzee pushes open the gate leading towards a forest.They get to a clearing with a nearby lake and kids walking, crawling, trying to fly, and flopping around."Uh... brother we have a problem."Drowzee says."What is it now you idiot?"A hypno says in pokespeech."Your worst nightmare."Ash says in a deep voice."Just no Ash.Anyway you're gonna let all these kids go."Delia says."Why would I listen to you idiots?"Hypno says.

                                                                           (One beat up Hypno later)

After Surge and Delia's Pokémon obliterate Hypno they round up the kids and get ready to contact the police hoping they're back to normal now that Hypno's dealt with.