Mystery at the light house

The group decide to take a break and get started on training.Pikachu learns thunder wave and is getting better at using Iron tail.Pidgeotto learns feather dance and is getting better at running just in case she's grounded.Butterfree is at the lab knowing what to do.(He was sent to the lab with a note that says to help Butterfree learn Air slash.Professor Oak just asks his Dragonite to help teach Butterfree Air Slash.)Cubone learns Fire Punch and is working on getting faster.Bulbasaur learns Bulldoze and Ash comes up with an idea called Powder Bomb.(Ivysaur's up air, down air, and up smash in super smash bro's.)Charmander is learning fire fang from Growlie and is getting better at dodging with Squirtle.(Using low powered Water guns.)Squirtle learns Aurora Beam from Staryu and is working on his accuracy with Charmander.Growlie learns Aerial Ace and is working on dodging with Staryu's attacks.Carnivine learns rock throw and is working on charging his energy balls faster.Meowth's still working on Thunderbolt which is close but is more of a discharge and is working on getting faster.Koffing is the same as Meowth and is also working on getting faster.Bellsprout is learning sludge and is getting better at using bullet seed.Ekans is working on being a faster digger.Spearow is working on flying faster.Beedrill is learning Aerial Ace and is working on getting faster.Goldeen learns signal beam and is working on moving with Aqua Jet.Staryu learns whirlpool and is working on her accuracy with Growlie.Magikarp is learning water gun.Oddish learns razor leaf and is getting faster.Onix learns dig and is trying to overcome his fear of water.Geodude is learning fire punch and is getting faster.Ryhorn learns Fire Fang and is also trying to overcome her fear of water.Zubat learns Poison Fang and is getting faster.While walking Misty starts to think of something."You know Ash now that I've thought about it did your ever battle your Pokémon to catch them?"Misty asks."No not really."Ash says."Well most trainers battle the Pokémon to catch them."Misty says."Well maybe I'm just different."Ash says."How about this if you can catch a Pokémon by battling it today I'll stop teasing you."Misty says."Deal!"Ash replies running out of the woods to a beach Pokémon in tow.

Ash and his Pokémon get to the beach and see a little Krabby crawling around."Wow a Krabby!"Ash says pulling out his Pokédex.Krabby, the river crab Pokémon.If this species senses danger approaching, they cloak themselves with bubbles from their mouth to look bigger."So Krabby you up for a battle?"Ash asks."Cookie!"Krabby says nodding."Go Squirtle!"Ash says releasing his Pokémon."Squirtle use Rapid Spin!"Ash says and Squirtle goes in his shell and spins towards Krabby.Krabby though uses vice grip to grab the shell and use Mud Shot to get mud in Squirtle's shell."Squirtle use water gun in your shell!"Ash says and Squirtle sprays water from his shell combining with the mud getting in Krabby's eyes making Krabby drop the shell."Now Squirtle use Aurora Beam!"Ash says and Squirtle fires a beam of frost making Krabby faint and Ash throws a Pokéball catching it."Alright!"Ash says happily with his Pokémon.This Krabby is Female, has the ability Hyper Cutter and knows Harden , Vice Grip, Bubble Beam, Mud Shot, Metal Claw, and Stomp.The Pokeball disappears and Pidgeotto's volunteers and her Pokeball disappears."Wow I didn't expect you to actually catch one."Misty says walking to the beach with the group."My five dollars."Meowth says and Misty hands over the dollar."Well we're still lost but I see a light house over there so we can get directions."Jessie says.They walk up the hill and ring the video doorbell and they hear a voice."Hello who's there."The voice says."We're travelers and we'd like to asks for directions."Brock says."Oh well come in."The voice says and the door opens."Well that was easier than I thought."James says."This place is bigger den I thought."Meowth says looking around."Hello there."A Kabuto says."Another talkin Pokemon!"Meowth yells."What...."Ash says."How.."Misty says."Is...."Brock says."This..."James says."Possible."Jessie says."I'm interested in your Meowth's ability to talk but I'm not a Pokémon.I'm Bill the Pokémon researcher.I  was researching prehistoric Pokémon and got this costume as a gift.I can't reach the zipper."Bill says."I got you."Ash says unzipping the zipper."Oh thanks I was stuck for hours."Bill says."Now may I asks how did that Meowth talk."Bill says.Meowth explains his story and Ash is on the phone with Professor Oak."So Ash I see you've captured eight Pokémon.They are some fine specimens."Professor Oak says."Thanks Professor how are they doing anyway?"Ash asks."They are doing just fine, your Butterfree has learned Air Slash and my Pidgeot has become your Pidgeotto's mentor.I forgot to mention that Gary's caught forty-five Pokémon."Professor Oak says."Forty-five!Well I guess there's quality over quantity."Ash says."Right my boy."Professor Oak says."Oh I forgot to say my friends Jessie and James don't have a Pokédex so can you ship two to Vermilion City?"Ash asks."Sure."Professor Oak says.Ash says goodbye and hangs up."So you have no strain walking?"Bill asks."At first I did but now I'm fine."Meowth says."That's great but can I show you something?"Bill asks.The group nod and they go to the top of the light house."So what is it?"Ash asks."I have been hearing these strange sounds.They sort of remind me of a Wailord but I wanted to see if Meowth could clarify it.Bill presses the start button on his recorder and whale calls starts to play."It says,"Hello, can anybody here me!Where am I?"Meowth says."It also sounded like a younger Pokémon."Meowth says."Well that's a bit sad.I wish we could find more about it though."Bill says.They soon hear a sound of a whale call.They see a Pokémon that seems to be whale shaped."Is that a Kyogre!?"Bill yells."Kyogre!?"The group says."Yes Kyogre, it's said that it's a legendary Pokémon native to Hoenn.The embodiment of the sea!"Bill says."The embodiment of the sea!"Misty yells.The Pokémon starts to swim up to the shore and the group run down.Bill starts to pat it's head and the Kyogre starts to somewhat coo.Ash takes out his Pokédex.No data found, the only information I've found is that it's a female has the ability drizzle and knows body slam, Ancient Power, Aqua tail, and Ice Beam.Bill starts to study her and the group are in in shock of being so close to a legendary Pokémon."She says dat she was swept up in a storm and next thing she knew she was here."Meowth says."Wait isn't she the embodiment of the sea?"Misty says."She's still a baby."Meowth says.They say goodbye to Kyogre but she seems to want to stay with Bill."This is a dream come true!"Bill says.After a call Bill says goodbye to the group."Thank you for witnessing this with me, here."Bill says giving each trainer an item."For you Ash is an Amber.Inside it is the dna of an Aerodactyl, I hear in Cinnabar Island they can actually revive Pokémon!"Bill says."For you Misty is an Helix fossil which can be revived into a Omanyte."Bill says."For you Brock I have a Dome fossil that can revive a Kabuto."Bill says."I've noticed that you have a Growlithe so I gift you a Fire Stone that can evolve him when you think the time's right."Bill says."For you Jessie I have some ball Capsules and Seals because I hear you're a performer."Bill says."What bout me!"Meowth says."For you I have an amulet coin it's said to bring good fortune."Bill says wrapping it around Meowth's neck.The group satisfied with their gifts and carry on their adventure.(Because I never covered Zubat's moveset here it is.)Gender:Male, ability:Inner focus.Moves:Absorb, Poison Fang, Air Cutter, Bite, Wing Attack, and Confuse Ray.