I choose you part 2

When Pichu decided to stay with Ash Professor Oak congratulated him and gave him six Pokéballs and his Pokédex.Ash tried catch Pichu but he jumped out of the way making  Ash miss, he told Pichu he'd let him out right after he caught him so he could be marked as his.So Pichu thought about it and let himself be caught but if he left him in there for more than a minute he'd shock him into next week.While walking to his mom's house to grab his supplies he remembered he had to see Pichu's move set."Alright Pichu I'm gonna scan you with this Pokédex it's not gonna hurt ok" Ash said.Pichu nodded his head telling him it's ok."Pichu the tiny mouse Pokémon despite it's small size, it can zap adult humans.However, if it does so, it also surprises itself.This Pichu is male has the ability static and knows thunder shock, tail whip and charm."Wow you have a pretty good move set for a Pokémon your level but as soon as we start training you'll be ten times as strong."Pichu waves his paw in a way that mean maybe."Pi-chu?" said Pichu."Yeah we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves we just started.

Ash and Pichu soon got to Delia's house and Delia soon fell in love with the little mouse."Aw he's so cute but isn't he not exactly a starter.""Yeah all the starters were taken but I found Pichu a little ruffed up in a bush.""Aw poor thing well I got your backpack packed up for you and a new pare of clothes" Ash goes upstairs to change. (looks like he does in Kanto)Alright I'm ready for my Pokémon journey!"Cmon Pichu let's go."Pichu jumps off the table he had been sitting on walking next to him ready to go."By Ash don't forget to change your you know what's!" says Delia.Ash blushes while Pichu snickers.On the way to viridian city he hears cawing from a group of spearow he looking to see a lonely Pidgey being swarmed."Hey that's not fair, Pichu use thundershock on those Spearow!" said Ash."Piiiiiccchhhuuuu!" said Pichu.He electricuted the violent birds but Pichu becomes a bit stunned and they fly away.As soon as he picked up the Pidgey, he heard cawing in the distance.He turned around to see a flock of Spearow ready for revenge.Ash and Pichu booked it with Ash still cradling the small bird, the Sperarow were catching up until they started pecking Pichu."Hey leave Pichu alone!"He picked up the small mouse still carrying the Pidgey.He carrying the two Pokemon slowed him down so he leaped through a bush trying to lose the Spearow, but behind the bush was a cliff over a waterfall.With not being able to stop himself he fell in the river almost losing consciousness.

On the very same river was a young girl fishing, soon she felt a tug on her pole "Wow I got a bite and I think it's a big one!" she says right before pulling her catch in.But her catch was a bit different, well more like catches, our soon to be heroes."Aw it's just a kid, huh and two Pokémon!"she says."Aw are you alright?"Ash coughs a bit."Yeah I'm ok." says Ash."No not you look what you did to those poor Pokémon, are they ok." she ask sincerely.""I think they're ok for now but they need some help."Well get them to the Pokecenter right away it's not to far from here you gotta go!""Which way do I go then?"Ash ask."That way" she says pointing north.Soon Ash hears the spearows."They're coming run!" Ash says quickly.Ash gets on the girls bike and putting the Pokémon in a basket."Hey that's my bike!"the girl says"I'll return it one day!" Ash said as he rides off.It starts to rain and Ash hears thunder but he keeps on peddling."You two hang on we're almost there."Ash says.The Spearow start to get closer until they're close enough to peck him.Due to this he can't see the small cliff and he tumbles down, the Pokémon fall down to.The Pokémon are trying to get up.Ash crawls over and tells them to get in Pokeballs where they're safe and he drops two Pokeballs in front of them."Spearows do you know who I am, I'm Ash from the town of Pallet.I'm gonna be the world's best Pokémon master.I won't be defeated by all of you!I'm gonna defeat all of you to protect my new Pokémon friends, you hear me!You two get inside the Pokéball it's the only way!Come and get me bird brains!"

                                                                                             Pichu POV

No, no I won't let this happen this was supposed to be my fresh start.At first I thought he'd just trade me for the next electric type he sees as better or just treat me as a tool, but no he's risking his life for two Pokémon he just met.I owe him, we owe him I tell the Pidgey next to me to help and I ask if she knows gust and she says she's working on it and I tell her to use it the the best she can on the Spearow.I jump off Ash's shoulder gathering all the electricity around me and releasing it and I feel lightning strike me.But that's not it, I feel even more power.Evolution.I feel the Pidgey's gust pass by me helping me create a mini storm.I hope this works.

                                                                                               Ash POV

I feel Pichu jump off my shoulder and I see the Pidgey use gust on my left.No, I'm suppose to protect them as a Pokémon trainer.Then I see white light surround Pichu evolving into a Pikachu, they're combined attacks pushes me like 5 meters back and I black out.

Ash wakes up to see two see the two Pokémon laying next to him.They open they're eyes sensing he's ok.Pidgey and Pikachu chirp and squeak in delight to see their friend awake.Pidgey roles forward the Pokéball he gave her and Ash understood.He tapped the ball lightly on her head "Welcome to the team" he says happily letting his new companion out.They see a golden Phoenix like Pokémon flying through the air and ash uses his Pokédex and it says no data is found.Soon a rainbow feather floats down and Ash picks it up.He smiles as Pikachu climbs up his shoulder and Pidgey flies on his head.This feels right they all think as they carry on their adventure.They soon see a burned bike "Ooooooooh I don't think she'll like me returning it like that." Ash says.