A battle of parenting

Delia POV 

"Where's that coward?"Lt.Surge says walking down a hallway with me.The rest were taking down grunts and whoever else is in this place.Ginger, Mercury, and Cannon ball have been searching, the first two using their psychic abilities to find my son's good for nothing father and Cannon ball flying through the walls.I take a deep breath."It's been a while since I've done this."I say as my eyes glow blue."Huh?"Surge wonders what I'm talking about."He's down the hall."I say."How'd you know?"Matis asks."Don't worry about it, get everyone else."Delia says."I have something to say to him."I say.

"I see you made it here Delia."My good for nothing ex says."This the piece of-"Surge starts to say."Watch your mouth Surge."He says smiling."How do you know my name?"Surge ask."Oh, you must think I live under a rock.You don't think I know about how you worked in the military, fighting against my organization."He says still smiling."Enough!"I yell slamming my hand on the table."You've plagued my life for years!You never pay child support, you absolutely did not respect me or my Pokémon, and worst of all you are one of  the worst parents on this Arceus dang plain of existence!"I yell angrily."Calm down.Besides you have no way to beat me.Remember how your journey ended.Kept on challenging me repeatedly but never won."He said still with that dumb grin on his face."You think you can win?!You think I've been sitting home doing nothing for all these years?!Not only that, but I have back up!"I yell."Oh I have back up as well.All units, fall in."He says calmly and his workers run down the hall."Darn it!Delia, you go sweep the floor with this chump!"Surge says running out the room the deal with Giovanni's workers."So Delia, I see it's coming down to this."He says still smiling."Yeah, and this time it won't be the same!Go, Elizabeth!"I yell releasing one of my oldest Pokémon."Finally some action!"She yells."Might as well have some fun.Nidoqueen."He says calmly releasing another Nidoqueen."I see we cross paths again."The opposing Nidoqueen says."Oh shut up!"Elizabeth yells back."Use Mega Punch!"I yell."Brick Break."He says and the two attacks collide creating a shockwave."Ice Beam on it's feet."Giovanni says."Nah, ah, ah."The opposing Nidoqueen says and Elizabeth's counterpart Ice Beams Elizabeth's feet making her lose her footing letting the other Nidoqueen land a Brick Break in her in stomach."Dirty stupid trick!"Elizabeth yells."Ice Kick!"I yell and Elizabeth smirks kicking her opponent in the stomach with Ice still surrounding her foot."Follow up with Rock Blast!"I say."Crush them with Shadow Claw."He says and the opposing Pokémon slashes the rocks in half with a Shadow Claw."Use Toxic Spikes!"I say and Elizabeth launches spikes of poison."Might as well do that while that Nidoqueen's distracted."I think to myself."Hyper Beam."He says calmly and the opposing Pokémon fires a beam of energy."Charge through it with Giga Impact!"I improvise and Elizabeth runs through the beam surrounded in orange streaks.When the dust clears both Pokémon are clearly seen to have taken a bit of damage."Use Flamethrower!"I yell."Sludge Wave."He says grinning even more along with his Nidoqueen."Why's he grinning..Oh shoot!"I finally recognize my mistake as my side of the battlefield catches on fire."It's been fun Delia, but I have to go."He says returning his Pokémon walking towards a warp pad."No.No, no, no.You think you can get away.After all these years."I say as my eyes glow brighter blue along with my whole entire body as I float in the air splitting away the fire grabbing a hold of Giovanni with my aura."Now you messed up."Elizabeth says."I was gonna save this for later but... get out here!"He yells releasing a Pokémon I've never seen before in armor."I'm unfamiliar with this Giovanni."It says telepathically."Figure it out!"Giovanni yells but the Pokémon loosens my grip and teleports Giovanni out of there."I... I've failed.Why.Why does this have to happen."I say punching the ground and my Pokémon come out to comfort me."It.. it's all my fault."Mercury says."If I was fast enough could of helped hold on to him.I have failed you master."They continue on."And my fault as well.I could of helped and and..."Ginger says crying."We all could of done better.We could of gotten out our Pokeballs to help battle.The best we can do is train and train the children."Lily says."I tell Surge and the police, so for the time being they're upping security.

"Mom, you're back!"Ash yells hugging his mother as she cries."Wha-what's wrong mom?"Ash ask."I..I let him get away."Delia cries."Who?"Ash ask."Your father."Delia says.