I choose you

In Pallet town there is a young 9 yea-" 9 and a half!"Oh yeah, you're getting me off track do you want a rewrite or what."Uh fine".Like I was saying oh forget it!It zooms in on a TV with a Nidoking battling a Gengar."Go Nidoking says a young boy named Ash, Ash Ketchum to be exact.If you're wondering why he's so exited it's because tomorrow is his Pokémon journey."Ashton Satoshi Ketchum get to bed or I'll make sure you won't get a Pokémon!" said his mother Delia."Five more minutes mom please!" said Ash."Fine but after this battle you're going to bed" said Delia.After the battle ended (Gengar won btw) Ash was dreaming."Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander maybe" Ash says drowsily in his sleep. "Oh my first Pokémon go Pokéball!"He threw his Voltorb alarm clock at the wall breaking it.Little did he know throwing  that alarm clock would change his life.

The suns rays shined on his face as he blinks awake.He brushes his teeth and combs his hair like any day of the week as he goes down stares."Ash Ketchum why are you just waking up you should be at the professor's lab getting your starter Pokémon by now."My starter!" Ash said loudly.Right when he was about to break the sound barrier his mom said "don't forget about breakfast."Right when those words came out of her mouth he devoured the food faster than the speed of light.Ash ran to the professor's lab in his pajamas one of the most dreaded things to happen to a Pokémon trainer on there first day.Not that it matters because he ran so fast it looked like he was using double team.When he got to the lab Professor Oak was waving off three new trainers named Gary, Ritchie, and Daisy."Well if it isn't Ashy boy it looks like you finally showed." said Gary."Gary did you get your Pokémon yet?" Ash said hoping to have one left for him."Of course I have a Pokémon the best one yet a squirtle."Gary said."Oh."Ash said sadly.He walked up to Professor oak hoping there's one left for him."I'm sorry Ash but all the starters were taken I honestly forgot there's 4 of you this year because usually there's usually 3 in this town each year you're gonna have to wait until next month."Oak said sadly.Ash was walking home sadly to tell his mom the bad news.That's when he heard a rustle in a bush and a Pichu came out of the bush looking roughed up.Most Pokémon naturally battle but it looked like he was walking for weeks.Ash picked up the small Pokémon taking it to the professors lab.When he got to the lab he barged in laying the small Pokémon on the nearest table.He told the Professor the situation and the Professor told him everything would be ok.

                                                                                  Pichu POV

I woke up to see a old human and one around as old as me.I looked at my surroundings wearily.What was I doing oh yeah running away from my dad wanting to evolve me as soon as possible.He was crazy about it I swear I'm never gonna evolve into a Raichu.Thankfully my mom got away but she couldn't bring me to though.Oh the younger human is talking.

When Pichu woke up Ash bent down to Pichu's level saying hi and telling his name.Pichu stared back "Pichu"Pichu said telling him to back off starting to spark his cheeks but falling down."Huh?"Ash said wondering why the Pokémon hurt itself while trying to attack."Pichu you see have some trouble using their electrical attacks until they evolve" the Professor said."Well I can help you become a very strong Pokémon and perfect your electric type moves if you become my starter so what do you say?" said Ash.Pichu thought about it and decided to join this new trainer maybe get strong enough to defeat his dad.Little did he know this would be one of his best decisions yet.