A battling shipwreck

"Raticate use Hyper Fang!"The man says and Raticate comes diving at Butterfree."Butterfree use Air Slash to send him back and use Bug Bite!"Ash says.Butterfree's wings glow blue as he releases blue crescents of wind at Raticate hit.Butterfree comes diving at Raticate biting him."Raticate use Flame Wheel!"The man says and Raticate sets itself on fire hurting Butterfree."Butterfree use Psybeam!"Ash says and Butterfree sends a pinkish Beam at Raticate blasting him."I concede."The man says returning his Raticate."Due to this Ash Ketchum is the winner of this match!"The announcer says.Ash walks away glumly with his Butterfree sad that they couldn't have a full match.They do go back to their normal selves after finding out winning the tournament means you can go the all you can eat buffet with four of your friends plus Pokémon.With this the group went to town on the buffet with barely anything left."I see you're enjoying yourselves."The man says walking up."Yeah but I really wanted to finish that battle."Ash says glumly."I'll be honest the only reason I joined the competition was to find a good Pokémon to trade for."The man says."Trade?"Ash says not understanding.(The man explains what trading is to Ash because the writers to lazy to write that.)"Well I think I'm ok with keeping Butterfree."Ash replies.The man understands and walks away.The group splits up afterwards to wander around the boat.

                                                             With James and Meowth

"Hey you, you over there!"A salesman says pointing at James."Me?"James says walking over."You see this Pokémon, the king of carp.Magikarp!"The man says."And what is it?"James says unimpressed."Well do you wanna buy it?"The man asks."Isn't it illegal to sell Pokémon?"James asks."It's just a dumb rule."The man says."Sorry but...."James starts to say but it seems like the Magikarp is crying and saying it's name."Meowth what's it saying?"James asks."He's sayin dat he doesn't want to stay with dis guy anymore.Says dat he won't feed him sometimes for not being s-"Meowth starts to say but gets cut off."Who told you to talk!"The salesman says to Meowth and Magikarp who hides at the bottom of the tank."Alright I'm gonna give you a chance to rethink what you're doing and if I see you again I myself will punch you into next Sunday!"James says and Meowth takes out his claws."I'm sorry I'm so, so sorry."The salesman says running away."Remind me to never make you mad."Meowth says."It just makes me so mad to see those kind of people having Pokémon."James says."What about with Charmander's ex trainer?"Meowth asks."I think Ash had him handled."James replied."Anyway when we stop I can release you."James says to Magikarp."Karp!"Magikarp replies."What did he say?"James whispers."He says he wants to go with you."Meowth says."Well welcome to the team."James says."And to tie up loose ends."James says and smashes Magikarp's Pokeball with his foot and catches Magikarp.Magikarp the fish Pokémon(Same information as Misty's)This Magikarp is Male, has the ability Swift Swim and knows Splash.

The group return with them buying a new phone with their left over money.They spend some time on the ship with their Pokémon.That's when the light cuts out.(Team Rocket say their motto)"We aren't gonna let them take our Pokémon!Let's fight back who's with me!"Ash says."All the trainers agree releasing their Pokémon.After a long battle the trainers end up winning but not everything was peachy.Due to all the fighting some of the boat was breaking leading to a hole in the ship.Due to all the chaos and plot convenience everyone got out besides our favorite characters."Alright we gotta think of a way to get off we need to get to the bottom of the boat because we're upside down."Misty says."When we get there Growlie and Charmander can make a hole."James says."We have six water types so Meowth or Pikachu will have to go in there Pokeballs because we're not taking chances."Ash says.Pikachu and Meowth play rock,paper,scissors and Meowth wins."I knew dis thing was lucky!."Meowth says pointing to his gift from Bill."Ok let's go!"Jessie says.They get to some upside down stairs and they use Onix as a staircase.They get to the engine room which is on fire."Alright we need a way to get across, we can have the water types use their water moves to put out the fire so if we fall we won't take to much damage."Brock says."I think we can use Bulbasaur,Carnivine, and Weepinbell to use Vine Whip so we can make a bridge."We can also have da flying Pokémon around just in case we fall."Meowth adds in."So we have a plan."Jessie says and the group nod.The plan works and the group carry on their way and with Misty's knowledge about the ship she knows they're close."Alright Pikachu you have to go in."Ash says."Well this sucks."Pikachu says in Poke speech and is returned."Go Growlie and Charmander!"Ash and James say."Go Squirtle, Krabby, Goldeen, Staryu, and Magikarps!"The group say releasing their Pokémon they explain the plan and tie their ropes.The Fire types melt a hole in the roof and are quickly returned.They make it to the top and find a floating table and use it as a makeshift raft and release Pikachu."Ok we've made it out, now what Misty asks."I think we should stay here and send out our flying types to try to find land.If any of you start to feel tired turn back we don't wanna lose a Pokémon."Brock says.The Pokémon search but they couldn't find anything."Alright don't panic we have enough food to last us for a week Brock says."I think our best bet is tying the water types to the boat so we can at least move.Each will take shifts."Ash says and they release their water types with Goldeen and the Magikarps having the first shift.They carry on but they soon see a Gyarados having a temper and chasing them.They release the other water types to help pull.They keep going but that's when Misty's Magikarp starts to glow evolving into another Gyarados."Magikarp you evolved!"Misty says.Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokemon, Gyarados are very aggressive if not raised right but are very loyal those who treated it right as a Magikarp.It's not recommended to catch a Gyarados in the wild.This Pokémon is Female, has the ability Intimidate and knows Tackle, Bite, and Water gun.Misty's Gyarados starts to fight the other Gyarados and with the help of the other flying types sends it packing."Thanks Magi- I mean Gyarados for the help."Misty says.Gyarados then bends down for Misty to pat her head."Dat's what you's gonna look like when you evolve."Meowth says to James's Magikarp who says his name happily.The group turn to see land and start going straight to land as fast as they can.