A Cruel Vacation

"I got it!"Misty says jumping to hit the beach ball in the water but misses by Ash throwing it way above her head."Sorry!"Ash says.Misty sighs and swims over to the ball but sees a Horsea using water gun trying to keep the ball midair."Well aren't you a little cutie."Misty says and Horsea looks at her which makes the ball fall on his head."Sorry I'm gonna need my ball back."Misty says.The Horsea shakes his head looking like he forgot something and starts spraying ink in the shape of a Tentacruel."You're drawing a Tentacruel, how cute."Misty says but sees a boat get crushed."Alright time to go!"Misty says grabbing Horsea and swimming back to the shore."Water types try to go save the people on board!"Misty says and all the water types go even the ones that aren't hers."Meowth I'm gonna need you to get on Gyarados so they know she's safe!"Misty says."We can't have a week in peace!"Meowth says front flipping on to Gyarados."What happened?!"Lt.Surge ask."Something just smashed that ship!"Misty replies."Lapras go get those guys back to shore, Swellow make sure we don't miss anyone!"Delia says and her Pokémon come out.The group release their Pokémon helping in different ways by flying them over, carrying, and rescuing the people on the ship."What happened here?!"A old lady ask walking on the beach."We just saved these guys!"Lt.Surge says wrapping a bandage on one of crews arms."They're supposed to be working!Not lollygagging!"She says."They just almost died and you think they're lollygagging!"Ash says angry."It's not my fault they weren't careful!It's all their fault and those stupid Tentacool's!"She says."Look lady we can talk about this later!"Jessie says."Fine."She says tapping her feet impatiently.After calling a ambulance  they soon get back to the lady."What's your deal?"James ask a bit angry."Well if you have to know my name is Nastina those are my workers supposed to make the biggest resort in Kanto!"she says while the group role her eyes."And what's your problem with the Tentacool?"Delia asks."Those nasty things are getting in the way trying to"Protect the coral reef and the protesters saying that I'm polluting the area.Those hippies need to mind their own business!"She says mad."I'll have you know that those protesters and Tentacool are right. It's bad for the ecosystem if you pollute the area!"Misty says."And even I know you're over working these people!"Lt.Surge says."Mumbo jumbo now get out of my way!"Nastina says walking off."She really lives up to her name."Meowth says."

That's a girl?"Jessie asks sarcastically and the group laugh.On a speaker phone Nastina says that she's about to exterminate the Tentacool and to stay away from the harbor."Not if I can help it!"Misty says running to the beach."Hey wait for us!"Ash says running with the group following."Fire!"Nastina says and a tank launches a missile at a group of Tentacool but a giant tentacle smacks it away and you see a angry giant Tentacruel."Abort!Abort!"Nastina says jumping out of the tank running away with some Team Rocket grunts following.Tentacruel, the Jellyfish Pokémon.It has long dangerous tentacles used to wrap around their opponents and squeeze them into submission.Note:This Tentacruel is way above average height and looks angry so the best corse of action is RUN!The Pokédex says and the group run away and for good reason with the Tentacruel using Surf causing a Tidal wave."Everyone on Lapras and Gyarados!"Delia says releasing her Pokémon and Misty releasing her Pokémon which everyone gets on.The people in the city evacuated out of town."I guess this is what Horsea tried to warn me about."Misty says."Misty not now.Guys I say we do an aerial assault one of us gets on a flying Pokémon and try to talk it out.If that doesn't work we attack.The water Pokémon    are gonna be searching for survivors."Meowth says and the group nods.Pikachu gets on Pidgeotto, Cubone hangs on to butterfree by Butterfree using String Shot, Bulbasaur hanging on to Zubat with her Vines, Spearow carrying Ekans, Swellow carrying Raichu, and Beedrill carrying Meowth.

                                                            Pokespeech on

"Hey we don't wanna fight you and why are you destroying the city?"Meowth ask."Those humans have been destroying the coral reef, the home of thousands of Pokémon they need to learn a lesson."The Tentacruel replies."I know that humans can be bad but not all humans.My human and the humans that's destroying your home are way different.Destroy Nastina's home if you want it's that big building over there."Pikachu says pointing at the hotel island."Pikachu we're not supposed to let any building get destroyed."Pidgeotto whispers to Pikachu."I say it's fair.An eye for a eye I think the humans say.(Pidgeotto sighs.)"It's not my fault if the humans get mad at us."Pidgeotto says."Enough!That was a good idea, why destroy a whole entire community when you can destroy your exact enemies home so they know that we did this to specifically.Tentacool we get revenge on the one who took our home.You are going to stay with those humans to make sure they don't pull any funny business."Tentacruel says returning to the sea with the Tentacool."Now that that's over with(Clears throat)Ride our loyal steeds!"Pikachu says and the flying Pokémon fly back to their trainers.

                                                         Pokespeech off                               

"Well I guess they di-"Jessie starts to say but the hotel Nastina was trying to build was crushed."I think we should just walk away."Jessie says and the group do just that but Misty ends up catching the same Horsea from earlier and a "Random"A Tentacool.

Horsea, the Dragon Pokemon.Horsea swim with dance like motions and causes whirlpools to form.Horsea compete to see who can make the biggest whirlpool.This Horsea is Male, and has the ability sniper.Moves:Water Gun, Bubble, Smokescreen, and Twister.Tentacool, the Jellyfish Pokemon.Tentacool are mostly made of water.A tentacool in the ocean is very hard to spot because it's body blends in with the sea.This Pokémon is Male, has the ability Liquid ooze.Moves:Watergun, Poison Sting, Acid, Wrap, Super Sonic, Water Pulse, Acid Spray, and Bubble Beam.

.