The not so Gringey city part 2

"I think we did a good job today.Stopped a problem, and slowed down a bit pollution on the way."Ash says."We don't even know if they'll let the Grimer deal with the wastewater."Misty says."Actually, the probably would because it's been a problem of what do with waste water but if the Grimer deals with it then they don't have to spend resources on safely moving it to an area where it wouldn't cause problems."James says and everyone looks at him surprised."What, it's just common sense?"James says."Anyway, let's get to the Pokémon center, I'm not only tired but I promised your mom I'd get you twerps to bed by 10:30."Jessie says to Ash and ruffles Misty's hair."Hey, stop it."Misty says pushing away Jessie's hand."Sorry, had no choice Ash has a hat."Jessie says patting Ash's head."Always gotta protect yourself."As says as they reach the Pokémon center."Brock, we're back!We fixed the problem!"Ash says."Oh, just in time.Ta-da!"Brock says showing off the newly cleaned Magnemite so shiny that it reflected light in their faces."Looking good Magnemite!"Brock says rubbing Magnemite with a towel and Magnemite buzzes happily.It then suddenly buzzes as more Magnemite and Magneton come out the door covered in rust."I guess Magnemite's friends need help as well."James says."Don't worry, I can help with them."Nurse Joy says."Yeah, yah might wanna get other Pokémon centers to make sure and steel types aren't getting rusty."Brock says."Anyway, I'll note that inform the league."Nurse Joy says and calls some Chanseys, two Blisseys, a Wigglytuff, and a Audino."You need help?"James ask."No, I need to practice especially because I might have a Steelix later on."Brock says."True."Ash says."Anyway, good night."Misty says and they go to bed.

The 5 young trainers get out of their rooms ready to start the day."So, how's Pikachu doing?"Brock ask."Oh, he's fine.He'll have to be at the lab a little longer, Professor Oak says Meowth's keeping him company."Ash says."Well that's goo- ow!"Brock says as a metal ball comes flying into Brock."Ow."He says looking at the steel electric type happily."Hi Magnemite, can you let me up?"Brock ask and the steel type lets him up."It doesn't take Meowth to know that it wants to go with you."James says as Magnemite agrees."Ok then, let's go Magnemite."Brock says throwing the Pokéball at Magnemite capturing it.

Magnemite, the Magnet Pokémon.At times, Magnemites might run out of electricity and ends up on the ground.If you give batteries to a grounded Pokémon, it can move again.This Pokémon has no gender.Ability:Sturdy.Moves:Supersonic, Thundershock, Magnet Bomb Thunderwave, Light Screen, Sonic Boom, Spark, Mirror Shot, and Gyro Ball.

"Alright, let's get some breakfast and get out of here."Jessie says.After that they left the Pokémon center."Once they're at the outskirts of the city Ash suddenly falls to the ground."Grime!Grimer!Grime!"The purple sludge Pokémon says hugging Ash's leg."Sorry about that.Suddenly this Grimer ran...slithered...moved over here earlier in the morning."The power plant worker says."Ya wanted to wish us goodbye?"Ash questions but Grimer shakes it's head."Do you wanna go with Ash?"Brock guesses and Grimer nods."Well okay, but what will Grimer eat?I know they can eat trash but..."Ash stutters."You can just send her over here.That way she can see her family."The worker says."Well that's good, but can you get off of me Grimer?"Ash ask and Grimer gets off."Okay then, but can you get off me?"Ash ask as Grimer gets off."Well this stinks literally.And I just got these cleaned.Well okay then."Ash says tossing a Pokéball at Grimer.Grimer, the sludge Pokémon.Grimer's sludgy and rubbery body can be forced through any opening, however small it may be.This Pokémon enters sewer pipes to drink filthy waste water.Later on due to fossil fuels being used less, they've adapted to also eat garbage like their Alolan forms.This Grimer is female.Abilty:stench.Moves:Poison Gas, Mud Bomb, Minimize, and Sludge Wave."Alright I'll send Pidgeotto to the lab so Pidgeotto can visit Pikachu and Meowth."Ash says transferring over the flying type."Well, can you guys wait here I need to change."Ash says running back the Pokémon center.

                                                                        (Ten minutes later)

"Alright, let's go."Jessie says as they leave.

                                                                               (On the road) 

"Where's the next contest?"Misty ask."I think the next one's in Fuchsia city."Jessie says."Well I need to enter a few more so I can get into the grand festival."Misty says."Well how about we tr-"Jessie starts to say but there's a loud crash."What was that?"James ask no one in particular.?"I don't know but I think it came from there."Brock says pointing north them."Well, let's check it out!"Ash says running north of them as his friends follow.