A sweet smelling showdown part 2

"Go Roserade, and use Poison Jab!"Erica says.Roserade's flowers glow purple and Roserade punches Butterfree, does a dance like spin and does a uppercut.Butterfree tries to attack but Roserade dodges and punches."Show that brat who's boss!"One of the gym trainers say."If this keeps on happening Butterfree will lose.Wait it's always been in rhythm so all Butterfree has to do is keep up with it!"Ash thinks."Butterfree let's have a good old dance fight!Butterfree keep up with Roserade, and when there's a opening use Bug Bite!"Ash says.The two Pokémon Attack while the other dodges neither leaving an opening."Butterfree use Silver Wind to push Roserade away and use Air Slash!"Ash says and Butterfree blows green crescents at Roserade and white ones and when the dust clears you see a fainted Roserade..But also a fainted Butterfree."Return Butterfree, you did great!"Ash says."I'm sorry Roserade."Erica says returning her Pokémon.

"Go, Meganium!"Erica says."Go, Marowak!"Ash says."Meganium, use Body Slam!"Erica says."Marowak get ready to dodge!"Ash says but Marowak stays put."I don't think you have enough badges!"One of the gym trainers say snarkily while the others laugh."I think Marowak has an idea!"Ash says and he was right.When Meganium tries to slam onto Marowak she just falls through him."What!You must be cheating!"One of the gym trainers say."Marowak must be a ghost type!"Erica says."Yeah I  kinda forgot, now use Shadow Bone!"Ash says and the fire on Marowak's bone glows purple and Marowak upper cuts Meganium."Meganium, use Earthquake!"Erica says and Meganium stomps on the ground making the earth shake sending Marowak flying."Marowak use your to hold yourself in place, then use Flame Wheel!"Ash says and Marowak sticks his bone in the ground keeping himself in place running at Meganium spinning the bone."Meganium, use Vine Whip to grab the bone and throw it!"Erica says and catches Marowak off guard and throws him making him faint."Return Marowak don't worry I promise we'll win, go Squirtle!"Ash says sending out his Pokémon."Meganium use Magical Leaf!"Erica says."Squirtle use Aurora Beam on those leaves, then use Rapid Spin!"Ash says and Squirtle freezes the leaves then spins in Meganium in his shell making Meganium faint."Meganium that must of hurt return."Erica says.

"Go, Sawsbuck (Spring form) and use Headbutt!"Erica says sending out her Pokémon who runs at Squirtle head first."Squirtle use Rapid Spin!"Ash says entering his shell and is sent flying around the battlefield bouncing off the wall hitting Sawsbuck's legs."Sawsbuck use Seed Bomb!"Erica says and the flowers on Sawsbuck's antlers grow green seeds and she launches them around the battlefield and they explode.When the smoke clears you see Squirtle shaking his head due to all the explosions."Sawsbuck use Horn Leech!"Erica says and Sawsbuck runs at Squirtle with her horns glowing green sending Squirtle flying with green orbs from Squirtle flowing into Sawsbuck draining Squirtle's energy."Squirtle use watergun to propel yourself in the air then use Aurora Beam!"Ash says and Squirtle propels himself in the air and shoots a rainbow beam of frost at Sawsbuck."Sawsbuck use High jump kick!"Erica says and Sawsbuck jumps into the air and stomps on Squirtle sending him into the ground making him faint.

"Return, go Pikachu!"Ash says and Pikachu jumps off of Ash's shoulder ready to battle."Pikachu, use Quick Attack!"Ash says and Pikachu slams into Sawsbuck."Sawsbuck, use Energy Ball!"Erica says and a green ball forms above Sawsbuck's head send it at Pikachu." Pikachu use Iron Tail to send it right back!"Ash says and Pikachu sends the ball back at Sawsbuck which causes an explosion and when the dust clears you see a fainted Sawsbuck.

"You're a good trainer, but it won't be that easy.Go, Leafeon!"Erica says."Leafeon use Magical Leaf!"Erica says and Rainbow leaves fly at Pikachu."Pikachu, use Magnet Rise to get out the way!"Ash says and electricity forms below Pikachu's tail which Pikachu gets on and rides it like a surf board getting out the way but the leaves keep following him."Leafeon, keep those leaves following him!"Erica says and the leaves keep following close behind Pikachu."Pikachu, let's make a sharp turn when you get to Leafeon!"Ash says and Pikachu flies straight at Leafeon then makes a sharp turn to to the right and the leaves fly into Leafeon's face."Leafeon I'm sorry, now use Shadow Ball!"Erica says and Leafeon sends shadowy orbs at Pikachu."Pikachu, dodge it!"Ash says and Pikachu gets out the way."Leafeon, use Energy Ball!"Erica says and Leafeon sends green orbs at Pikachu that explode."Pikachu that was my fault, but let's show her our new move!Pikachu use Volt Tackle!"Ash says and Pikachu slams into Leafeon who faints but Pikachu flinches."I guess Volt Tackle has some recoil damage."Ash says."Yes, you should be careful with that move.Return Leafeon, go Vileplume!"Erica says releasing her final Pokémon."Pikachu, use Quick Attack!"Electro Web!"Ash says and Pikachu sends an electric web over Vilplume's head."Vileplume, use Moonblast!"Erica says and a pink orb forms above Vileplume's flower and fires it at Pikachu sending him flying."Pikachu use Thunderbolt!"Ash says a bolt of electricity from Pikachu electrocutes Pikachu."Vileplume, let's finish this!Use Sludge Bomb!"Erica says and Vileplume sends a blob of sludge at Pikachu making him faint, knocking him out the sky."Pikachu!"Ash says and Ash catches Pikachu."I see you care for your Pokémon very much, you're a good trainer but we'll see who'll win."Erica says."I'm sure we will, go Charmander!"Ash says releasing his final Pokémon."Vileplume, use Earth Power!"Erica says and the ground starts to shake and the cracks glow gold and pillars of earth pop out of the ground sending Charmander flying."Charmander, stand your ground and use Metal Claw to keep yourself in place then go in for a Metal Claw!"Ash says and Charmander digs his Claws into the keeping himself in place.He gets his claws out the ground and runs at Vileplume claws glowing silver."Vileplume, use Grass Knot!"Erica says and a green root sprouts from the ground tripping Charmander."Charmander we're not going down, use Flame Burst!"Ash says and Charmander gets back up and shoots a burst of fire at Vileplume hitting her."Vileplume, use Petal Blizzard!"Erica says and Vileplume Fire Tornado of petals at Charmander."For a bunch of flower petals that did a lot of damage!"Jessie says."Yeah, that's Vileplume's finishing attack almost no one can survive it!"One of the gym trainers say."Come on Charmander you can pull threw this!Stand strong and think like a winner!If we're knocked down we!"Ash starts to say."Charmander!Char!"Charmander says and inside the Petal blizzard it starts to glow red and the petals burn.But instead of Charmander you see a taller, darker red Charmander with a sort of crest on his head with a large flame on his Tail."Charmander you evolved!"Ash says taking out his Pokédex.Charmeleon, the Flame Pokémon.Tough fights excite this Pokémon.When excited sometimes sparks of blue fire fall from their mouths.Note:This Pokémon's ability blaze is activated powering up fire type moves.Upon evolution this Pokémon has learned Flamethrower."Let's finish this, use Flamethrower!"Ash says his eyes glowing blue.Charmeleon breaths a large flow of fire and when it's done you see a singed fainted Vileplume and soon after Chameleon falls to the ground fainted.