Training all day and training all night.

"Alright so those questions we asked were just to see what ya thought.You all were right for the most part."Raichu."Hol up, hol up?You asked us these questions for nothing?"Squirtle asks annoyed."Eh need why not?Anyway first things first you're gonna be running to that hill and back about... eh eight times.If you are a water type that needs to use something like Aqua Jet or Waterfall.If you can fly you are allowed to do it four out of eight of the time."Raichu says pointing to a hill around half a mile away."Wait I thought battles are just quick and strong attacks that you gotta use all your energy to win?"Mime Jr. ask confused."That may be true for a normal friendly battle but let's say your trainer and friends is attacked by a pack of super strong wild Pokémon or Team Rocket attacks you and they defeat all your friends and you're the only one left.You might have to run to the closest town or city and get the help of the authorities..What I'm saying is is not every battle will be a friendly one."Raichu says.The younger Pokémon nod and the younger Pokémon regains his composure."Anyway let's get this started and he pulls out a whistle and blows it.

                                                                                         (30 minutes later)

The young Pokémon collapse to the floor after finally finishing the laps they ran except for the Pokémon who used to be owned by Team Rocket who could only do four laps and they collapse to the ground except for Mime Jr. who barely makes it.Zebstrika sighs."You're excused from this but we will work on this." Zebstrika says."These guys are as slow as a Pyukumuku."Zebstrika mutters.

                                                                                 (1 hour and 25 minutes later)

The you Pokémon just finished up strength training and are awaken from their 10 minute.... rest by Titanium stomping the ground creating a small earthquake shaking the young Pokémon off the ground leading to a groans and the start of move training

Cannon Ball and Ginger are laying down watching the young Pokémon train and Mime Jr. along with Dratini walk behind them."What do you need help with?"Ginger ask."Well we were... just gonna..."Dratini tries to say but stutters."We're asking if you can help us with our..."Dratini says but stutters."We're asking if you can help us with our moves?!"Mime Jr. ask."I don't see why not."Cannon Ball says."It's fine."Ginger says walking away and lifts Mime Jr. in the air with psychic making him laugh leaving only the two dragon types.

"Alright what are you having problems with?"Cannon Ball ask."Well it's Twister...I know it's a very weak move but it's the only dragon type move I know."Dratini says."No it's fine.It's actually the first dragon type move I learned.(Yes I know Dreepy can't learn Twister don't worry about it)Did you know my first evolution couldn't even learn a dragon type move naturally?Thankfully my trainer, your trainer's mother thinks outside the box.Could see it when he was just five when he figured out how to water all the plants in the garden by using the sprinklers.(Laughs)Good times."Cannon Ball says."But I'm getting off topic.What's the problem.The dragon type energy, keeping it together, or something else?"Cannon Ball ask."I'm pretty good at keeping it together, but the energy thing is super hard."Dratini says."Hmmm I understand, alright I'm gonna teach you Dragon Dance."Cannon Ball says."What kind of attack is Dragon Dance?"Dratini ask."It's not really a attack, it's more of a...stat increasing move and it also helps with controlling dragon type moves.(Yes it doesn't work like this in the games.)"Cannon Ball says."Okay so how do I learn it?"Dratini ask."Okay I know it sounds weird but you need to take a deep breath and think of a song that calms you down."Cannon Ball says and closes her eyes, twirls in a circle surrounded by dragon type energy and opens her eyes which glows purple, fires a perfect Dragon Pulse but she goes back to normal."Now you try."She says.

                                                                       (In Dratini's mind)

"Okay a song, just a normal song, a soooong...."Dratini thinks to herself."You got nothing do you?"A smug voice says."Who was that?!"Dratini thinks."Calm down I'm here to help you.Wait I have an idea.Auntie D!!!"The voice yells and another voice speaks."Don't call me auntie D."The voice says."Please just help us out!"The voice pries and the other voice sighs."Fine."The older voice says and Dratini sees a large lake in the middle of the forest.(Now I ask you play the lake valor song from the gen 4 games and I do not own this song whatsoever.)

                                                                            (In the real world)

Dratini is thumping her tail to the beat."I see you're getting a hang of it."Cannon Ball says and Dratini opens her eyes which glow purple, twirls in a circle and fires a pretty good Twister."Pretty good but you'll need to practice some more."Canon Ball says and Dratini nods.

The young Pokémon start to work on their moves.

Pikachu learns Mega Punch, Pidgeotto learns....wait what does Pidgeotto learn?

"Alright I have an idea.So I heard of different bird Pokémon that can learn more moves than us like Braviary and Corviknight.So if they can learn more moves then why can't we but I'm guessing it can't be something to different."Pidgeotto says to Hurricane and Fearow."I guess it might work but what move should we learn?"Hurricane ask."Maybe something besides Seel Wing to get rid of our weaknesses."Fearow says."Oh I know what move to choose.Revenge."Pidgeotto says smiling (As close as a bird can smile)knowing she'll have fun with this move.

So Pidgeotto and Hurricane learn Revenge, Butterfree learns Acrobatics, Marowak learns Mega Punch, Bulbasaur learns Mega Drain, Charmeleon learns Dig, Squirtle learns Iron Defense, Krabby masters Protect, Dratini is practicing her moves, Growlie learns Body slam on accident.

"Hey Growlie what move do you wanna Ow!"James yell as he's Body slammed by his first Pokémon."I guess I know now."James says unable to breathe.

Carnivine learns Mega Drain, Koffing figures out how to learn "Flamethrower"

"So Koffing I've figured out a way for you to learn Flamethrower.Use Poison Gas in a straight line."Jame says and Koffing releases a straight line of poisonous purple gas."Now use Flame Burst on it."James says and the trail of gas catches on fire."Now do it all together really fast."James says and the gas ignites."Now do it all together!"James says and Koffing makes a decent Flamethrower.

Meowth learns Slash, Weepinbell learns Mega Drain, James' Gyarados learns Ice Fang, Mime Jr. learns Double Slap, Ekans learns Fire Fang, Fearow also learns Revenge, Beedrill learns Acrobatics, Ditto is practicing transforming, Mankey learns Mega Punch, Staryu learns Power Gem, Goldeen learns Drill Run, Misty's Gyarados learns Aerial Ace, Gloom learns Drain Punch, Horsea learns Octazooka, Tentacool learns Octazooka, Eevee learns Aerial Ace, Graveler learns Body Slam, Rhyhorn learns Body Slam, Onix learns Body Slam, Golbat learns Steel Wing, Vulpix learns Iron Tail, and Pinsir learns Brick Break.

The young trainers and Pokémon collapse after a long day and Ms.Ketchum smiles."Who's ready for dinner?!"Delia ask and they jump up ready to eat.