breakin out!

"Huh what is?Oh my Arceus!Golbat Zubat!"Brock yells catching the attention of the Pokémon battling including five Beedrill, twelve Rattata, six Raticates, seven Ekans, a Dodrio, one Arbok, and three Nidorans along with some grunt and one superior one(Two females and one male) fighting the groups's Pokémon."What is this racket?!I need my beauty sleep!Oh Arceus dang, it we can't have one night of pease?!"Jessie says noticing what's going on and the others wake up leading to the battle really starting.

"Pikachu and Butterfree, use Electro Web to trap those Beedrill!"Ash commands some of his oldest Pokémon who each fire a web of electricity trapping and electrocuting the bug types."Arbok, use Iron Tail to cut that net!"The Rocket's superior says and the cobra's tail glows with steel energy very familiar to Ash slicing it through the web.But as soon as the Beedrill is free  Marowak attacks with Fire Punch, Charmeleon uses Fire Pledge, Growlie uses Fire Spin, and Vulpix uses Incinerate hitting them all causing them to faint.

"Zubat, use Wing Attack!"Conner says and the flying poison type finishes off a Rattata."Great Job Zubat says and the bat like Pokémon squeaks happily as Brock's Golbat swoops swiftly Aerial Acing a Rattata and almost finishing off a Raticate."Raticate, use Hyper Fang on Golbat!"The grunt says and the normal type leaping at the bat like Pokémon with his teeth glowing white."Zubat, use Wing Attack!"Conner says as the smaller bat Pokémon's wing glows white and slams his wing at Raticate causing it to faint."Useless..."The grunt mumbles returning the Raticate.

Eventually they all clean up the grunts who are backed into a corner by the group's Pokémon besides for the owner of the Arbok, Fearow, and a Beedrill.

                                                                            Pokespeech

"Ssso.We're backed in a corner.Shouldn't of relied on thesssse weaklingsssss."The cobra male says coiled up."Yes.I remember you from Viridian forest.A less superior version of my species."The female Beedrill says."Excuse me?"Jessie's Beedrill says."You heard her."The team Rocket Fearow says."Thissss isss your lasssst chancccccce to sssssurrender."Jessie's Ekans says."Oh don't you undersssstand.We a ssssssuperior.I'm your evolved form, she'ssssss the daughter of the Beedrill queen, and the Fearow'ssssss got an egg move."The Arbok says pridefully."That's it, it's go time!"Beedrill says spinning his drills flying straight towards the female Beedrill.

                                                                "Ditto transform into Onix!"Jessie says noticing the six Pokémon fighting."Let them fight.No tricks, no traps.Besides they're so weak I don't need any tricks."The last Rocket battling says."Jessie calm down he's trying to tr-"James says but it's to late."I accept!I'll show you weak!"Jessie says as the two Beedrill's Twineedles collide.

"Don't you dare even try to move."Ekans says glaring  into Arbok's soul."Suprise!"Team Rocket's Fearow says diving down aiming to Aerial Ace Ekans."Not today!"Jessie's Fearow says using Quick Attack pushing the other Fearow out of the way."You can't win!Fall before your queen!"The female Beedrill says."Monarchy's for weenies!"The male Beedrill says firing an Electrical Web at her face causing her to screech."Ow!"The cobra Pokémon says recoiling from the Iron Tail hitting him in the center of his body."Get back!"The poisonous cobra says firing a Dark Pulse stopping Ekans from following up the attack with a Crunch."Grrr."Jessie's Ekans says burrowing underground."Feel my Fury!"The other Fearow says using Fury Attack with Fearow dodging most of the attacks but one hitting her stomach."I'm not goin down yet."Fearow says using Steel Wing on the other Fearow's stomach knocking the wind out of her."Free will dummy!"Jessie's Beedrill says using Aerial Ace to slam the so called queen to the ground almost fainted."Come on o- ow!"The male venomous snake says being hit by Ekans as she pops out the ground slamming into Arbok but he then freezes do to paralysis remembering the glare given to him by his pre evolved form and she's able to use Aqua Tail causing him to faint.Eventually Jessie's original Pokémon finish the fight.

"I'm surprised, but you made one dumb mistake."The Team Rocket member says as more Rocket's walk forward.well we don't care!We can take all of-"Jessie starts to say.

"Ver didooooo doo doo!"(look I don't know how to write harmonica sounds.)The people in the "Jail cell" hear as Brock plays the harmonica."Seriously?"Misty ask sarcastically."Well might as well do this while I'm behind bars."Brock says."Well I'm done, we're bustin out of this joint!"Ash says as when he touches the bars which electrocutes himself."No way in.No way out."One of the ex Rockets says."Oh this is nothing."Ash says gritting his teeth pushing against the bars trying to squeeze out."Ash, no way in, no way out use your last brain cell before you-"Jessie says but Ash starts to squeeze out of the bars."After how Pikachu's been waking me up in the morning this is nothing."Ash says finally squeezing out."I'll go find the keys.Then we can find our Pokémon and get out of here."Ash says running down the hall."Arceus dang it, Ash be careful!"Ash's friends yell as he runs away.

                                                                         Ash POV

"Get keys, get friends, get Pokémon, get out.Get keys, get Pokémon, get friends, get out.Ge-"I think to myself the plan when I notice a camera looking directly at me.Shoot.I look around for something to throw at the camera but I see nothing."Dang janitors doing their job."I mutter running down the hallway hearing as I hear on the speaker there's been a escape."Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!"I think to myself and I see a vent and kick it down crawling through the the vent."This is less cool then I hoped."I think to myself.I look down through every vent I see until I see a bowl of pokeballs.I pull on the vent trying to be as quiet as possible struggling a bit until I pull it off.I drop down carefully digging through the pokeballs until I find mine.(Pokeballs have numbers on the back, I just had to find mine.Releasing my Pokémon I instantly get tackled by Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Butterfree, Charmeleon, Krabby, and Dratini while the others stand there trying to look cool."Good to see you to guys, but we need to get the rest of them."I whisper as he carries the rest of the pokeballs making three trips once almost getting caught until he's as close as he can get seeing two guards."Shoot, they upped security.Go Butterfree."I whisper releasing the bug type.I rip off the vent and whisper to use sleep powder dealing with the guards.I drop Dow trying to Superman land but my hand hurt like heck but I keep it in."Ash!"My friends whisper surprised to see me."Ok, Brock which one is Graveler's pokeball?"Ash whispers."1973."Brock says as Ash picks through the pokeballs  finding the right one releasing Graveler. "Ok.Graveler I need you to pull open those bars."I say and Graveler pulls open the bars after getting a nod of approval by Brock."Alright guys get your Pokémon, then we can get out of here.I think it's 2:30 in the morning so there should only be a few people here."Brock says picking up his pokeballs."Alright, let's move."Jessie says as we sneak out dealing with a few grunts."Alroight guys we's finally out."Meowth says opening a trap door seeing not just light but people with Pokémon out ready to battle."Put your hands up!"They all yell."What's going on up here?....Oh hi Matis."I say seeing the ex gym leader."Ash..."Lt. Surge mutters angrily.