The Water flowers of cerulean City

The group are walking on the path to Cerulean City after Ash calms down.While walking  they see Misty trying to catch up."Hey, where do you guys think you're going!?"Misty asks and yells trying to catch up."We're trying to go to Cerulean City, now we gotta go or Jessie will mis her contest."Ash says."Cerulean City!Why are we going there!".Misty yells nervously."I already told you Jessie's reason, besides there's a gym there and me and James need seven more badges.Also didn't you think the sign that says we're close to Cerulean City a give away?"Ash says."I thought we could make a turn, and besides can't we go to Vermilion City, there's a gym there?"Misty asks nervously."Alright spill, why don't you wanna go there?"Jessie asks amused."None of your business."Misty replies."And we told you our lives story of ours childhood, but you can't tell us why you don't wanna go to some place.Sure sounds fare."Meowth says.Of course Misty still being stubborn about getting Ash to pay for her bike still joins the group.When they get to Cerulean City James notices that Misty's missing but they think she's just gonna sit this one out.They soon get to the gym and Brock leaves saying he wanted to see the City.

Once they get in the gym they see what seems to be a water balley.Three teenage girls do a front flip into the water and do a dance together."I thought this was a gym Pikachu."Ash says."Notice how there's only boys here besides you."James says to Jessie."Weirdos."Jessie says.After the show Ash and Co. are walking around trying to find the gym leader and they stumble upon a aquarium."The crowd was totally awesome, I know that was so great, Daisy the dive you did was so great, The practice really paid off."The three teenage girls say."Alroight who invited the visco girls?"Meowth asks sarcastically."Meowth be nice, excuse me-"Ash says but gets cut off."I'm sorry, if you want like a interview you'll have to call our manager."One of them says."But we d-"Ash says but gets cut off."And we don't do autographs either."Look, they're just looking for the gym leader."Jessie says annoyed."Oh well you're looking right at them.We're the sensational sisters, world famous ."One of them says."Well what's with the water shows?"Ash asks."Oh it's like our hobby, we're thinking of changing the gym for the water shows."One of them says.James sighs."Can we at least have our gym battle?"James asks."Well we don't feel much like battling anymore.Like we just got beaten three times in a row by kids from this nowhere place called Pallet Town.We had to like rush all our Pokémon to the Pokémon center."They say."What about the Pokémon in the aquarium?"Ash asks."Those Pokémon don't like to battle."One of them says."Oh, I know what you want, Seel can you grab some badges?"One of the asks.A seel swims out of the pool to the other side, grabs two badges and comes back."Here."One of them says giving them both a badge that looks like a water droplet."Thanks b-"Ash starts to say but Misty storms in."Hold it!If you don't wanna battle him I will."Misty says."But aren't you no a gym leader?"James says."Wow such a plot twist."Jessie says."Technically I'm one due to me being the fourth sensational sister."Misty says."There's only three sensational sisters and one runt."one of the sisters say."I feel that pain."Jessie says."Oh and can you tell us your names please?"Ash asks."I'm Daisy."The blonde one says."I'm Lily."Says the one with Pink hair."I'm violet."Says the one with the blue hair."Now wasn't there a little girl with a big mouth saying she wouldn't come back until she was the best.Wasn't that you?"Violet says sarcastically."You don't have to be mean to Misty, now Misty let's show them how strong we are with a battle!I'll go first this time okay!"Ash tells James.James nods his head.

Once they're on the battle field they begin."Go Goldeen!"Misty says.(Ash thinking)I don't think I should use Pikachu, besides I think Staryu and Butterfree want a rematch."Go Pidgeotto!"Ash says releasing his bird ready to battle."Goldeen use water pulse!"Misty says."Pidgeotto use steel wing to cut it in half!"Ash says."Goldeen while she's close use Icy wind."Misty says and the attack hits and Goldeen dives back down."Pidgeotto use air cutter on the water to get Goldeen out the water!"Ash says and Pidgeotto's air cutter pushes the water so Goldeen gets pushed on the platform."Goldeen use aqua jet on Pidgeotto and dive back down!"Misty says."Not happening, Pidgeotto use Steel clothesline sweep!"Ash says.(Steel wing or wing attack being used with quick attack.) and Goldeen faints."Wow, she did that much with just a Goldeen!"Daisy says."Return Staryu go!"Misty says."Pidgeotto return, go Butterfree!"Ash says."Butterfree use energy ball!"Ash says."Staryu use Aurora beam!"Misty says and the two attacks explode on contact."Butterfree use stun spore and gust on Staryu!"Ash says."Staryu dive into the water to wash it off Misty says."While Staryu's in the water use Electro Web!"Ash says and Staryu faints."Ash and his Pokemon are the winners of the battle Daisy says."Wow Misty you did great.We knew you hated bugs but you didn't even sweat when Butterfree came out!"Daisy says."I guess she did good for a runt."Lily says."Alright James I'll be right back, I need to go heal my Pokémon."Misty says and goes to the Pokecenter.

Misty gets back."So James you ready?"Misty Asks."Yep."James replies."Go Growlie!"James says."Go Goldeen!"Misty says."Goldeen use water sport!"Misty says."Growlie use Howl!"James says and Growlie starts howling raising his attack power."Goldeen use water sport!"Misty says and Goldeen summons water to burst around her."Growlie use bite!"James says and Growlie chomps down on the koi Pokémon."Goldeen use horn attack!"Misty say and Goldeen stabs Growlie with her horn."Growlie use double kick!"James says and Growlie kicks at Goldeen."Now finish him off with Water Pulse!"Misty says and Growlie faints."Growlie return.Meowth I choose you!"James says."You gotta be accidentally .calling one of your GRASS TYPES the wrong name."Meowth replies."You said you wanted to battle this year gym."James says."That was bef- you know what fine.If we lose it's your fault Meowth says jumping on a small platform in front of his trainer."Goldeen use Water Pulse!"Misty says."Meowth dodge it and finish her off with Aerial Ace!"James says.Meowth gets on his knees and the Water Pulse flies over his head.As you can see Meowth is making a The Matrix reference.Meowth then jumps to another platform kicks Goldeen, does a short backflip and comes down with another kick making Goldeen faint."I always wanted to do that!"Meowth says proud of himself."Goldeen was tired, now go Staryu!"Misty says and releases Staryu."Meowth use Fury Swipes!"James says and Meowth goes ham on Staryu swiping at her with his claws."Staryu use rapid spin to send Meowth into the water!"Misty says and Meowth goes flying."Meowth use Metal Claw to hang on to the Platforms!"James says and Meowth hangs on to the platforms."Now Staryu use Swift on Meowth!"Misty says."No long live the king today thank you very much."Meowth says getting on the platform but gets hit by the stars."Meowth use Thundershock!"James says and electricity comes from Meowth's charm making Staryu faints."Return Staryu."Misty was."Yeah, yeah laugh it up I lost two times in a row."Misty says."You actually did pretty well."Daisy says."Yeah I like guess so."Lily says.Misty hands out the badges but the group notice it's almost time for the contest and they leave dragging Misty along this time.