jade thirlwall {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by littlemixsbitch
• • •
prompt: "is that a hickey?"

WARNING: smut • • • requested by littlemixsbitch • • • prompt: "is that a hickey?"

jade was sick of perrie flirting with you. she knew that you and perrie had been best friends for years, but it gave her no excuse to shamelessly flirt like this all the time. you had not at all been cheating on jade, and she knew that, but she couldn't help but be jealous of the blonde.

you sat with perrie and jade at a small booth in the diner near your house. jade sat next to you and perrie sat across from you. you noticed your girlfriend seemed bored from the minute that the three of you sat down, so you tried to include her in the conversation. that was a fail. she was answering everything with one-syllable words, and just being rude.

"hey, perrie, can you excuse us for a second? if the waiter comes, you know what i want." she nodded as you pulled jade away from the table. you locked the door of the bathroom and turned to jade, "what in the world is wrong with you? you haven't been talking to us at all." jade rolled her eyes and leaned against the wall, "maybe if you two weren't so busy eye-fucking each other than i wouldn't have a problem." you scoffed, "you know that i do not see her like that at all. she's my best friend for crying out loud!" you looked up at the ceiling and pinched the bridge of your nose.

"it's so frustr-" the brunette cut you off by pushing you against the door behind you. you gasped as she had one hand on your neck and the other on your hip, "you're mine, y/n. not perrie's. mine." "jade, i know and i would never-" she cut you off once again, "is that a hickey?" shit. you had forgotten to tell jade about the curling iron incident from yesterday. "NO. of course not! it's from my curling iron." your girlfriend locked eyes with you and searched for any hint of a lie.

she knew you would never cheat on her, but she was so jealous and needed an excuse to have you moaning her name. you were so scared at this moment; turned on... but scared. "take off your shirt. now." "no, jade, perrie is waiting for us and we do not have ti-" "now!" you had to admit, she was really turning you on, especially with her hand sliding up your skirt, but you felt bad leaving perrie alone at the table, "fine, but quick." "good girl."

your knees went weak at the tone of jade's voice. you lifted your shirt over your head and moaned as your girlfriend immediately placed her lips on the mark from the iron. it was still sore, but her warm lips felt amazing against your cool skin. your hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer as she left a dark mark. her hand now found its way into your underwear and was teasing you ever so slightly.

your eyes rolled back and your head gently rested against the door to give jade more room. soft moans and the noise of jade's kisses filled the room. your hands found their way to her hair as she continued to leave more marks along your chest and jawline. her hand stopped moving against your clit and you pouted. she smirked. "why did you stop?" "i thought we didn't have enough time," she laughed and handed you your shirt. your jaw dropped and you narrowed your eyes at her, "very funny."

jade leaned back against the wall to wait for you as you put your shirt back on. you glanced in the mirror and your eyes widened as noticed the new dark hickeys covering your chest. "jade! how do i cover these? i have no makeup with me!" "you don't." she pulled you out of the bathroom and back to the table. 'perrie is never going to let me live this one down,' you thought. as soon as the blonde noticed the hickeys, she widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows at you. she was definitely going to tease you for being a bottom now.

a/n: again this is TRASH. :( i tried my best, but i need to get back on my game lmao.