betty cooper {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by @Killabish
• • •
prompt: "you're so hot when you're jealous"

WARNING: smut• • •requested by @Killabish • • • prompt: "you're so hot when you're jealous"

betty getting jealous of veronica being more than friendly.

you, betty, veronica, cheryl, and toni decided to have a girls' day and go to pop's. the five of you sat in your usual booth and were laughing at something you had said. veronica sat on your left side and betty on your right. in the middle of her fit of laughter, veronica unconsciously placed her hand on your thigh. you felt betty eyeing you and the brunette and your eyes widened, knowing betty is the jealous type.

about a half an hour had passed and veronica hadn't stopped being flirty. you didn't want to hurt her feelings, but you knew betty was getting more jealous by the minute. "i think y/n and i are gonna take off. we have um- a thing," betty grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the booth. veronica frowned and cheryl and toni waved goodbye.

(here's where it gets smutty (: )

you and betty had just walked into your house and before you even had time to put your keys down, betty pushed you up against the door. "what the hell was that?" she hissed. you pretended to not know what she was talking about. "you just let veronica flirt with you!" "bet-" she cut you off by whispering in your ear, "you know you're mine." betty smashed her lips onto yours and forced her tongue into your mouth.

you wrapped your legs around her waist and she carried you to the couch. she sat on your thighs and took off her shirt; you pulled your dress over your head. betty came back down and connected your lips again. you moaned into the kiss as she hooked her finger into the band of your underwear.

"you really have to learn that you are mine. no more flirting with veronica." her hand traveled further down to your center, and she pushed her thumb down. you moaned loud, making betty smirk. your girlfriend slammed her fingers into your center, "got it?" "y-yes," you stuttered due to the pressure building up in your stomach. betty's fingers moved fast as she leaned down to place a trail of hickeys on your collarbone and neck.

betty knew you were close when she felt your body tighten. "i'm close- ugh." "i know, babe," betty pulled her fingers out making you whine. "what the hell, betty?" "that's what you get for having a flirt session with my best friend," she smirked and licked her fingers clean. you huffed and let yourself fall back into the couch. "you're evil," you mumbled. "i know."

a/n: okay it wasn't that awkward to write this since i've read so much smut so y'all request as much smut as you want lmao.