emma roberts {request}

requested by: riverdalelittlemix
• • •
prompt: "i wanna marry you someday"

requested by: riverdalelittlemix • • •prompt: "i wanna marry you someday"

you and emma doing the "drunk girlfriend challenge."

"okay, babe, are you ready??" you and your girlfriend emma we're getting ready to do a "drunk girlfriend challenge" for your youtube channel. you don't know how, but you were the one chosen to be drunk. your older sister was standing behind the camera, filming the video.

after you had done your intro, emma started asking you questions. they were mostly funny and you reacted in a hilarious way, but this next one really got to you. "so what are your future plans?" you thought for a second and then suddenly broke down in tears. "oh my god, babe, what's wrong??" emma moved closer to you and pulled you into a hug. your sister was trying to hold back her laugh.

"i just wanna marry you someday," you choked out. "aww, baby." emma sent your sister to get you some tissues while you poured your heart out to your subscribers. "well, guys, i didn't expect this to happen at all," your girlfriend laughed while handing you the tissue.

"i ruined the video!" you whined into your girlfriend's shoulder." emma laughed, "no you didn't. i wanna marry you too some day." "really?" you sobbed uncontrollably. "yes, really." your sister popped in front of the camera. "okay, sisters, we're going to take a break for now. they'll be back in a few seconds."

you and emma took a small break from filming so you could compose yourself. after the break, everything went back to normal, but you realized truly how much you loved your girlfriend.

a/n: if you know where this idea is from (my fav couple), comment it!