kaylee bryant {request}

requested by -fairytalechoni
• • •
prompt: "you're in need of a cute nickname"

requested by -fairytalechoni • • •prompt: "you're in need of a cute nickname"

making s'mores with kaylee.

it was mid august, and you were at a soccer sleep away camp. over the summer, you had happened to meet the most amazing girl ever. her name was kaylee and you two couldn't be separated from each other over the few weeks you've been together. tonight was the big traditional "team bonfire," so everyone was really excited for that.

at the bonfire, you sat down on a log next to you new favorite person and grabbed some ingredients for your s'mores. kaylee licked a bit of marshmallow off of her finger as she placed the graham cracker on top of her s'more. "that was hot," you joke. "shut up, you dork," kaylee snorts. "okay, kay, i've been thinking, and i realized that you're in need of a cute nickname! i mean may is adorable, but i don't know if it's original enough," you said.

"okay, well whatcha got?" kaylee asked as she popped a piece of chocolate into her mouth. "kit kat!" you suggest. "THAT'S LOWKEY CUTE WHAT?" "i know right! i'm so proud of me! now you have an adorable nickname to match your adorable face," you wink.

a/n: okay i'm sad bc there are officially 0 good gifs left for kaylee since i've done like 6 imagines for her, but i love writing for her.😂 also i'm sorry for this; i suck at making up nicknames.