alicia clark {request}

WARNING: smut
• • •
requested by fantasy_queen_26
• • •
prompt: "did you just say no to me?"

WARNING: smut• • • requested by fantasy_queen_26 • • •prompt: "did you just say no to me?"

testing alicia's patience.

today was just any regular saturday in the zombie apocalypse, but you decided that since you were bored it was a good day to test alicia's patience. she was already on edge because of tactics you pulled earlier this morning and the fact that everyone is out on a food run. you weren't going to let this stop you. it was just getting good.

you say downstairs on the couch across from your girlfriend. "y/n, come over here," alicia ordered. "but i like this couch." "come. here." "no." "did you just say no to me?" you knew this was a bad idea, and now you were slightly regretting it. "uh-" alicia got up from her spot on the couch and you were really scared at this point.

she walked over to you and placed a hang on your thigh thinking it would make you cut the act. you tried so hard to ignore the fact that she was trying to break you. "you've been bad today, you know that?" you instantly regretted your stupid decision to mess with alicia because she was not having it. "lay down and take your shirt off," she almost growled. you finally obeyed and pulled off your shirt.

alicia climbed on top of you and started leaving harsh purple marks on your collarbone and jawline. her hand slid down your abdomen and under the band of your shorts. her motions were rough and fast. you almost couldn't take the all the pleasure at once. "alicia, i'm almost there," you breathed out. "i know, baby."

as soon as you felt the knot in your stomach getting tighter, alicia stopped all of her movements. you groaned, "what was that for?" she got off of you, licked her fingers clean, and tossed your shirt at you. "punishment."

a/n: it's been all summer and i still haven't  finished all of my requests lol